Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I GUESS THAT YOU REALLY MUST BE NEW HERE,BECAUSE EVERYBODY NOT LIVING UNDER A ROCK KNOWS WHO I WOULD HAVE IN THE APARTMENT,IF YOU GO BACK SOME PAGES I HAD ACTUALLY NAMED ALL THE GIRLS THAT I LIKED,,,AND THE ONE THAT I'M IN LOVE WITH,,,,BUT FOR YOU I'LL ANSWER AGAIN. FIRST AND FOREMOST THE LOVE OF MY LIFE MY BABY "RITA"....THEN KRISTY,KAMILA,IRMA,ANNA,ALISA,MILANA,COCO AND ILONA WITHOUT HER PHONE AND LAPTOP :hi: :hi: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yes:

You are correct Sir, I am new here at CamCaps, but I have been a Premium Member of RLC for a while now. And yes, I know the girls in your lineup. I just haven't been on CamCaps that long. Thanks for pointing that out for me. I'll study harder next time. :lmao:

DID ilona glue herself in Layla's bed 7;00pm and she never got up except for going out for a little while,

I have to admit that I am baffled concerning the relationship between Ilona and Layla. It seems that they are very good friends who knew each other prior to coming to RLC. When Layla first arrived, Ilona acted ecstatic about it. Layla slept in Ilona's bed although nothing sexual was even hinted at.

Then, Layla moved to Irma's room. I thought it might be because she didn't like sleeping with Ilona for some unknown reason. Maybe she just didn't like being pinned against the wall and having to struggle to get out of bed when Ilona was sleeping there. Who knows?

Now, the second that Anna leaves, it seems that Ilona has moved in with Layla. I have no idea how to interpret their relationship.  :idk:

While I am in this thread, I would also like to once again give a big thank you to all who post pics and videos. I enjoy them all. If I don't click "like" on every one, please don't think that I didn't like it. I just simply can't keep up with all of them. Keep up the good work.  :) :)

I have to admit that I am baffled concerning the relationship between Ilona and Layla. It seems that they are very good friends who knew each other prior to coming to RLC. When Layla first arrived, Ilona acted ecstatic about it. Layla slept in Ilona's bed although nothing sexual was even hinted at.

Then, Layla moved to Irma's room. I thought it might be because she didn't like sleeping with Ilona for some unknown reason. Maybe she just didn't like being pinned against the wall and having to struggle to get out of bed when Ilona was sleeping there. Who knows?

Now, the second that Anna leaves, it seems that Ilona has moved in with Layla. I have no idea how to interpret their relationship.  :idk:

If you paid attention on my updates you would know that all the girls except Sara/White are Ilona's friends who joined RLC because of Ilona.

There is nothing to interpret, they are just good friends.