Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Ok 1010 here you go and my reasons for their selection.

1. Leora.... She is the reason I subscribed ti RLC in the first place, and she has not disappointied me.................. (GODDESS)

2. Kamilia...She is the reason I resubscribed when i almost gave up on RLC. Fun loving with Kristy......................(Incredibly Beautiful Woman, Green Bottle)

3. Anna.....I found myself watching her more than I have ever watched anyone else since I have been a member.....(Sensual Seduction, Best orgasm ever)

4. Irma......I was hooked from day one, she reminded of my wife, I really miss my wife, and I really miss her too.....(Incredible Boobs, Caring,Thoughtful, and Kind)

5. Nelly......I love her voice, god it can make you just melt listening her, a true exhibitionist, hardest masturbates....(Fun loving, Best parties, Entertainer of Year)

That was friggen hard because I love Rita,Kristy,Milana,Coco,Maya,Alma,Nora,The old Dasha, and that damn Blonde girl from Dasha's

I can't swear that this is correct, but I had read multiple times by multiple people that the blonde girl who stayed at Dasha's is named Yulia.

Yulia, I like that. She was a fun loving very gorgeous young lady. She was great host to the parties, great tits and ass. What more could want from a woman than to screw your brains out, then clean up your puke and make sure you don't sleep in it from being so drunk. That guy that let her go was friggen idiot. I wish she was there now instead of this wanna be couple that is there now while Dasha and Demid ore in Italy.

Ok 1010 here you go and my reasons for their selection.

1. Leora.... She is the reason I subscribed ti RLC in the first place, and she has not disappointied me.................. (GODDESS)

2. Kamilia...She is the reason I resubscribed when i almost gave up on RLC. Fun loving with Kristy......................(Incredibly Beautiful Woman, Green Bottle)

3. Anna.....I found myself watching her more than I have ever watched anyone else since I have been a member.....(Sensual Seduction, Best orgasm ever)

4. Irma......I was hooked from day one, she reminded of my wife, I really miss my wife, and I really miss her too.....(Incredible Boobs, Caring,Thoughtful, and Kind)

5. Nelly......I love her voice, god it can make you just melt listening her, a true exhibitionist, hardest masturbates....(Fun loving, Best parties, Entertainer of Year)

That was friggen hard because I love Rita,Kristy,Milana,Coco,Maya,Alma,Nora,The old Dasha, and that damn Blonde girl from Dasha's

Yes it was hard to choose. I like a lot of them and all for different reasons.im-happy-smiley-emoticon.gif

Book, yulia, huh? I kind of think she is Dasha's younger sister. I could be wrong but there is a resemblance there. And Dasha let her use her bed when they were gone sometimes.

She is like the wilder little sister who has the wild parties and then big sis says no more  parties sis!

Those times where she fucked and sucked the living daylights out of her bf were epic. She may have been like the best guest ever! Although Efim's gf is very good! And I am sorry but if Lev's guest cannot even show her nipples I  have no use for her. Even if she does have real nice big boobs!

BTW, guys, thanks for all your picks. If any others wish to state their picks please do so tomorrow or as soon thereafter as they can. Then, I will compile a list of those selected. After I do that, I will post the list and ask you guys to pick remaining girls for the deck!

She won't get much sleep, although she can sleep on the plane. I don't think she was out parting, or clubbing. I think she met someone, and that is where she has been going til late in the morning over the last couple weeks. I think was with him last night saying goodbye. I don't blame her, so long Lalya. Have nice flight home. We wish you the best.  :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Noldus, I think we are going to have give Danaya a couple more days to warm up the cameras, She is still camera shy. I am sure with some time that will go away. You are right though about the big bedroom, she is already to make herself at home I hope, those cameras have a much better view. :yeahbaby: :yes: :woohoo: :clap: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: