Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I just love a woman that doesn't sleep half the day away.

Adele was up by 8, ate breakfast, got dressed. vaped, and was out the door to the spa by shortly after 9

It's refreshing to see a girl next door here in the apartment.

I knew I would like her, and each day so far certainly confirms it.

GO SEE DO is the right attitude Adele, enjoy your vacation time in Barcelona.

Good for her... She's back and I see she went shopping while she was out. I agree so far I like what I'm seeing.

To Corboblanc : why don't you give us her vk ? Or at least some trail we can follow to find it. I would like to check a few things about this girl.

Because it's forbidden and easy to understand why. Now, I can tell you that Corboblanc left a lot of good hints on this forum for years regarding personal informations about the girls. Some are really useful. Watch carefully what's happening in the apartments, pay attention to every detail, it's not difficult but it's really time consuming and sometimes really frustrating. It's a not a 5 minutes job and so easy to give up. If after a few days or weeks you are still stuck, i'm sure Corboblanc will be glad to help you based on what you have already found.