Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Now I feel like way back in the days when I used to have to watch my prepaid Cellphone minutes,,I had to talk really fast on the phone or text in short hand so as not to go over my minutes,,,,now here we got to type long messages in our pm and put in everything that you wanna say,and also put in what you think you might say in the future. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Book, if you are there, I exceeded my pm's for this hour. Don't worry we can talk this weekend when you have time. And do as we discussed, that will be best.

Thanks for the great pictures everybody.  Nice to see 2 girls naked together.

And Mickey, I.m with you on that one reposting the same pictures over and over again really bugs me.  It's like there is nothing new going on, or I want more "LIKES". Anyway, I can take my own picture downstairs with bandicam so Hope's pictures I don't need.  But YOURS that's different you seem to bring the best out of the girls, keep on the super good work.  Thanks again.

You are the smartest man on CC, the rest are clueless!

I have said from the begining, that once Kami and Kristy actually show their true colors and start lesbian action, the mystique of these

two ladies will be gone and so will they !  That night that Irma was giving Anna a massage and french kissing her ; irma took off her panties and the next thing we saw was Irma getting a phone call and all the lesbian action ceased ( probably RLC on the phone saying " Go NO Further " ).

I have said from the begining, that once Kami and Kristy actually show their true colors and start lesbian action, the mystique of these

two ladies will be gone and so will they !  That night that Irma was giving Anna a massage and french kissing her ; irma took off her panties and the next thing we saw was Irma getting a phone call and all the lesbian action ceased ( probably RLC on the phone saying " Go NO Further " ).

That never happened.  :no: No phone call that ended the action. Irma wanted more at one point but Anna fell to sleep likely from being up all night and the booze. Both broke off action at different points for whatever reason but it was never due to a phone call from RLC or anyone else.. They continued for hours. Irma did read a text from someone in the very beginning stating (whoever it was from) arrived at their destination and would be there for an unknown duration. It is all recorded and at no point the phone stopped anything. Take the medication. It helps the hallucinations.