Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Snaky I love it when you come out of the hole that you were hiding,to shut certain people down :clap: :clap: :clap:

You are the smartest man on CC, the rest are clueless!

[/quote

I'm glad to see you included yourself in the clueless section  :doh:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I CAN EASILY ANSWER THAT BY STOP POSTING ANYTHING ELSE NEW STARTING RIGHT NOW,AND SPEND THE REST OF THE NEXT SIX MONTHS RE-UPLOADING WHAT I ALREADY POSTED.....HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU UPLOAD NEW STUFF EVERYDAY FOR CC MEMBERS TO ENJOY BUT WHEN SOMEONE LIKE HOPE85 UPLOADS IT'S THE SAME REHASHED BULLSHIT,,HOW MANY TIMES IS MY COMPUTER GONNA TELL ME THAT I ALREADY HAVE THAT FILE,DO I WANT TO REPLACE IT,,,,WHAT YOU DON'T THINK THAT I WANNA

DOWNLOAD SHIT TOO,,,,I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE USELESS FREE CAMERA SHIT HE DOES EVERYDAY,,BUT WHEN I SEE HIM GOING BACK A MERE THREE FUCKING PAGES JUST TO COPY AND PASTE IT AGAIN,,,FUCK YES IT'S GONNA PISS ME THE FUCK OFF.

ANYBODY THAT WAS ON CC ALL DAY TODAY CAN TELL YOU THAT THIS PLACE WAS BORING AS FUCK WITH NOTHING TO SEE UNTIL I GOT HERE,,,I TRIED MY BEST TO GIVE YOU GUYS NEW INTERESTING SHIT TO LOOK AT,,,,AND IN RETURN ALL I GOT WAS RECYCLED GARBAGE. :wtf: :wtf:

Mikey, there's no need to pay attention to social outcasts! You know they are just like hemorrhoids--they are a huge pain in the ass, but the only way to get rid of them is surgical removal.

If you noticed, he's been doing the same fucking ritual every time someone confronts another member. He likes the original post, then responds with his referee mojo crap, then when the poster responds to him he likes it again and responds with more crap.

Keep up with your best skills buddy  :)

Yeah thanks Snaky,,,,sometimes I keep forgetting were we are,and how many other psychopaths and trolls that keep on being let through the front gate,,,,SECURITY!! SECURITY!!  I NEED SECURITY PLEASE!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Mikey, there's no need to pay attention to social outcasts! You know they are just like hemorrhoids--they are a huge pain in the ass, but the only way to get rid of them is surgical removal.

If you noticed, he's been doing the same fucking ritual every time someone confronts another member. He likes the original post, then responds with his referee mojo crap, then when the poster responds to him he likes it again and responds with more crap.

Keep up with your best skills buddy  :)

NO I DIDN'T NOTICE THE COLD SHOULDER THESTA,,,BUT THEY ARE SURE GIVING ME A COLD BONER!! :haha: :haha:

SERIOUSLY THOUGH IT'S LIKE LAYLA ALL OVER AGAIN,,,THIS GIRL ADELE ALTHOUGH VERY BEAUTIFUL,,DOESN'T SEEM LIKE THE KIND OF PERSON THAT WILL EVER DO THE KINDS OF THINGS THAT THE OTHER GIRLS DO,,,SHE SEEMS TO HAVE SOMEONE WATCHING HER THAT KEEPS ON REMINDING HER TO COVER UP,,,ESPECIALLY WHEN COMING DOWNSTAIRS,,SHE DOESN'T SEEM TOO COMFORTABLE WITH NUDITY.

Has anyone else noticed or getting the feeling that Ilona, and Danaya are kinda giving Adele the cold shoulder. Especially when they are together and Adele tries to fit in? Or is it just me ?

NO I DIDN'T NOTICE THE COLD SHOULDER THESTA,,,BUT THEY ARE SURE GIVING ME A COLD BONER!! :haha: :haha:

SERIOUSLY THOUGH IT'S LIKE LAYLA ALL OVER AGAIN,,,THIS GIRL ADELE ALTHOUGH VERY BEAUTIFUL,,DOESN'T SEEM LIKE THE KIND OF PERSON THAT WILL EVER DO THE KINDS OF THINGS THAT THE OTHER GIRLS DO,,,SHE SEEMS TO HAVE SOMEONE WATCHING HER THAT KEEPS ON REMINDING HER TO COVER UP,,,ESPECIALLY WHEN COMING DOWNSTAIRS,,SHE DOESN'T SEEM TOO COMFORTABLE WITH NUDITY.

I noticed a ring on her left hand maybe that is the answer.

Did something happen , Ilona and Danaya are so far apart ?

Is a little unsure, but they came back faster than I had expected. (Do not think they were at the spa today, since they made more makeup than they tend to it). Ilona has been sullen and little talkative after they came back. Perhaps an agreement that has gone wrong.