Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Has anyone else noticed or getting the feeling that Ilona, and Danaya are kinda giving Adele the cold shoulder. Especially when they are together and Adele tries to fit in? Or is it just me ?

Since we're not there, it's hard to know what's really going on, obviously, but Ilona and Danaya might not be doing it deliberately.  It might just be that I&D are comfortable together and Adele seems a little more shy which makes it harder for her to fit in.  And 3somes are always a little tricky anyway.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :nana: :nana: :nana: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I feel your pain Havingablast :hi: :hi:

I'm guessing that you actually meant venom.

Don't worry, I understand the frustrations that you must feel from having no education and being stuck with an IQ in the negative numbers.

forumtroll.jpginternet-troll-20110516-102141.jpg

Havingablast, legr is not a bad guy. Cut him some slack! He isn't the only one here who isn't paying for the RLC subscription. He tries to see what he can. Save your comments for guys who really deserve it like Harley.

P.S.- Do not, I repeat, do not direct it my way. I will eat you for breakfast! I have lots of friends here will defend me from any unsolicited attacks! And I can easily defend myself.

Havingablast, legr is not a bad guy. Cut him some slack! He isn't the only one here who isn't paying for the RLC subscription. He tries to see what he can. Save your comments for guys who really deserve it like Harley.

P.S.- Do not, I repeat, do not direct it my way. I will eat you for breakfast! I have lots of friends here will defend me from any unsolicited attacks! And I can easily defend myself.

Yes sir, you are part of the click I was talking about and I could care less about any of you.  Your posts along with the rest of your gangs are no more valid than mine.  I see what you have become in the midst of the others.  I'm done with you, euromike, bookmaster, miscvoyeur, havingablast, etc. etc..  No attacks on me and there won't be no attacks on you all....deal?

What a pity that there's no guy to bang these hotties :idk: It makes this apartment very boring (to me).

This apartment is not boring compared to several of the others is it?  This is how they live, this is real life, and besides, we've been down that road in this apartment.  If there was any banging going on it would be undercover's and as quiet as a church mouse.  Anything sexual of any value will always happen outside the apartment.  The only reason you got to see Nora and Kiko having sex is supposedly they are married.  This apartment was brought online to entice people to subscribe to RLC by presenting beautiful women, and apparently it must be working pretty well.

Harley, why are you  still here? Didn't you say you wanted to leave because nothing to see?

If you stop haranging members that are fine with this site, we won't bother  you.

If this is OK, I will get others to agree and we can  have peace. If not..... no one will talk to you here, The last sound you will hear will be crickets. And I am friendly with mods. I can talk to them about this "problem".

And do not I repeat do not attack me! I am one of the most reasonable guys you will meet. But I take no crap from anyone! Understand????

Harley, why are you  still here? Didn't you say you wanted to leave because nothing to see?

If you stop haranging members that are fine with this site, we won't bother  you.

If this is OK, I will get others to agree and we can  have peace. If not..... no one will talk to you here, The last sound you will hear will be crickets. And I am friendly with mods. I can talk to them about this "problem".

And do not I repeat do not attack me! I am one of the most reasonable guys you will meet. But I take no crap from anyone! Understand????

It's ok if you want to continue your little games and not talk to me, I deserve that.  At the same time you don't scare me and you can talk to the mods if you want.  Let them sit around the round table and decide what to do if that will make you feel better.