Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Today I realized just how close Danaya and Ilona had become. Danaya has not got out bed, and she is watching her I-pad and crying off and on ever since the cameras came back online. She is trying so hard to hide her tears from the cameras, she is really hurting today. It so sad to see her like this.  :'( :'( :'(

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Today I realized just how close Danaya and Ilona had become. Danaya has not got out bed, and she is watching her I-pad and crying off and on ever since the cameras came back online. She is trying so hard to hide her tears from the cameras, she is really hurting today. It so sad to see her like this.  :'( :'( :'(

I feel sad for Danaya also but also felt sad for the way Ilona treated her much of the time.  Time will tell and hopefully Danaya will heal quickly.

Even though I didn't like many things about Ilona, I am sad to see her go. For better or worse she added stability to the place. Now that is gone. Who will be the next Nora? How long will Danaya stay?

I do feel bad for Danaya. She was close to Ilona , though not sexually, as friends, and she may be sad now.

Will Adele now step out of the shadows?

As for bigger news. RITA IS BACK!!!!!!! She came over with a suitcase to Kami's place with Kami!!!!! They are out now, probably  dinner. Mikey will have a heart attack at work!!!! Who is next there, Milana and Coco???

Everyone will just have to wait to see what happens now that Ilona is gone. With Danaya it will depend on how much time she has to remain. I think Adele has been more than willing to get to know Danaya and Ilone. But with the way Ilona was that was hard to do. So we shall have to see how it goes.

I'll be sticking around to find out.