Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Yes, she is the new Ilona, IPhone,tablet and the worst part always upstairs where I can't see her,  We need new blood in this apt..

I kind of agree...i'm still hoping Danaya will revert back to what she was before Ilona, i.e., not suffering from that new disease...ilonaelectroitis, i.e., overuse of electronic devices to avoid interaction with other humans!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

So there was no argument between them ?

They did not argue now today. But think something happened in the night, as they discuss past with the other girl on Skype. I have recordings of the conversation, but perhaps our Russian-speaking friends have heard it too?

I kind of agree...i'm still hoping Danaya will revert back to what she was before Ilona, i.e., not suffering from that new disease...ilonaelectroitis, i.e., overuse of electronic devices to avoid interaction with other humans!

ILONAELECTROITIS:  You should write in the journal of Medecine, that's a new discovery---You're a GENIUS !!

Adele was up a trip around 12 am and was a tour of the kitchen took a drink. (picture). Went to lay down again and stood up at approx 1pm, ate, went in to Danaya who was then in that skype conversation, as she participated in a stud before she went about 2.30 pm

It was for sure a very intense conversation this morning on skype, and was with another girl.....That is all i can say, you could clearly tell that Danaya was getting pretty mad. She went downstairs to teh bathroom and closed the door, but you could stil lhear quite well that she was yelling at her i pad... The she came back to her rooom and was holding her head as to be expected...... :shithappens:

It was for sure a very intense conversation this morning on skype, and was with another girl.....That is all i can say, you could clearly tell that Danaya was getting pretty mad. She went downstairs to teh bathroom and closed the door, but you could stil lhear quite well that she was yelling at her i pad... The she came back to her rooom and was holding her head as to be expected...... :shithappens:

My mind immediately flips to Ilona...could it have been Ilona still attempting to control Danaya?  I know, the mind travels....

Dana

We think the same.

I do not think it was Ilona, this person had a quiet voice and I think she is bright .. Got some glimpses when Danaya moved on the screen, this must have been one who is in Barcelona and was with yesterday?. (Whoever they agreed and that woke the yesterday before they went out? (My speculation)

I do not think it was Ilona, this person had a quiet voice and I think she is bright .. Got some glimpses when Danaya moved on the screen, this must have been one who is in Barcelona and was with yesterday?. (Whoever they agreed and that woke the yesterday before they went out? (My speculation)

Glad to hear it...now i need to pull my mind back in from wandering.  Just kind of made sense since Adele left right after she was in Danaya's room.  Any idea how to cure ilonaelectroiits?