Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just a thought didn`t sara & white get thrown out when they started to go out every night?

And to answer my own question they stayed away for several days so that may be why that happend :headache:

Don't know but would be interested in answer. Up to RLC but it would be a good policy.  To pay to watch empty rooms and/or people sleeping all day so they can go out all night and not come back until the next day to repeat seems like a waste of money. If RLC doesn't recognize this, they won't be around long. There will be competition at some point!

Guys, today is Danaya, commonly known as Greek mythical goddess APHRODITE. 27th day in the apartment. If she is here for the the typical 30 days, she will packing soon to to go home....but if she is there for longer this of course will not take place. I have seen no signs of her getting ready to leave. We all complain that 30 days isn't long enough to get to Know the girls, then we complain that 90 days is to long. I hope myself that Danaya stays for the 90 day period as I'm just now starting to understand her personality.  :hugnkiss:

Guys, today is Danaya, commonly known as Greek mythical goddess APHRODITE. 27th day in the apartment. If she is here for the the typical 30 days, she will packing soon to to go home....but if she is there for longer this of course will not take place. I have seen no signs of her getting ready to leave. We all complain that 30 days isn't long enough to get to Know the girls, then we complain that 90 days is to long. I hope myself that Danaya stays for the 90 day period as I'm just now starting to understand her personality.  :hugnkiss:

I agree...but, i'm having second thoughts about Adele who doesn't seem to want to be around much and doesn't seem to respond to Danaya's playing around.  Maybe a 3rd. girl again would help??  Of course, if Danaya,, who i'd like to see more of, starts following Adele to all night parties where this apartment is used for eating, sleeping all day, etc., then i'd have to reconsider.  It's hard to be a voyeur when there's nothing in the apartment except the TV and the apartment is used as a 'way' station.