Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I just hope we hold the same value to them as the VIP's and they will give us the same amount of attention !!!!! :hugnkiss:

Whats sad about the 'vips' (if that true) is that the girls would most likely get very little 'help'...i would like to think the girls are smart enough to know that! 

ce soir Adèle et dayana on prévu une sortit en discothèque ce soir , Adèle a fait des selfie nu dans la salle de bain avant la douche hors des cameras. elle est ressorti pour allez a la cuisine et remonter faire sa douche.

j ai vu l écran de son ipad qui étais sur son lit il avais son site avec sa photo en string vu de dos et sur le cote de la pages ces selfie nu et habiller .

FOR ADVERTISING AGENCY

Dear ladies and gentlemen! Considering that you periodicly need interesting faces (models, photomodels and Actors) for holding advertising campaigns and shooting advertising material, we inform you that a lot of images which will satisfy the wishes of your customers and will be able to call to advertising potential consumers, you may find in show-center "xxxx" which includes actor and model agency.

It probably will be interesting for you to know that we work on the following directions:

an organization of the performances and shows; shows of cloth collections; footwear, accessory, hairstyle, make-up; the contest of the beauty;

organization of show - programs, presentation, corporation evening party;

the organization and realization of performance;

the organization and realization of performance - programs, presentations, corporate parties;

services of visage;

body-art artists;

very high quality photographing of any direction with an opportunity of fast arriving to any of the world;

design and manufacturing of exclusive costumes for shows, presentations etc.;

design of interiors, ex-terriers, landscape zones, painting;

giving:

MC for party and programs;

Clowns, conjurers, actors of an original genre (the acrobats, dancing mime, jugglers);

Classical ballet;

Variety ballet;

Oriental dances;

Fights on sables and swords.

FOR EXHIBITIONS AND PARTICIPANTS OF EXIBITION

Dear ladies and gentlemen!

We know how to make you the most appreciable and remembered! If your company is going to participate in an exhibition and you understand, that it is better to make your stand as much as possible remembered and win, than to save your money and to lose , - then the center "xxx" is that what you need!

We have unusual approad to showing your problems and at one puts you in priorities position.

We have more opportunities as we include the show-center and agency of models. We as much as possible take into account interests of our clients.  You do not need to strain and waste time and nerves,- concerning preparation we save all problems. Here are come directions we work on at exhibitions:

decorating of the stand;

development and creation of theatrical, art costumes;

the organization of show-programs on your stand;

inviting actors, clowns etc. to work on stand or the place of exhibition;

creation and manufacture of dolls (it's similar to Muppet- show);

services of professional stand-attendants;

musical registration of stands;

the organization of body-art (artists and models};

dances of different genres;

organization of various competitions - draws;

etc.

If you had additional questions or wishes call us: 000

Or e-mail: xx

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A OR ANY OTHER PHOTOS If you are a model, an actor (actress) or work in striptease and want to make photos - address in photo studio "xxx' without doubts! We guarantee, that you will not find better quality under reasonable prices anywhere in Kiev! We say it with complete responsibility! We have no restrictions concerning a direction and a plot of shooting (people, animals, cars, buildings, lands capes, etc.). Having address to us, you'll fell what is qualitative shooting and photo.

Copyright © 2002-2004,xxx

I guess if Adele goes out and/or Danaya goes out, it's up to them.  I guess i thought they had certain responsibilities to RLC and/or the voyeur customers first.  If they continue to 'disappear' every night or every other night and show up for eating, showering, sleeping all day, etc. then, so be it.  Before long, interest will fade even more than it has and this room will disappear. Our loss, RLC management loss and, in the long run, future tenant's loss.  That would be very selfish of these girls and i just don't want to believe they are THAT selfish.  I've had my criticisms over time but many have proven to be inaccurate.  I shall try to be more careful if possible in what i say and do and hope the girls don't prove me wrong.  This is supposed to be enjoyable!