Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

L'idéal serait qu'elles descendent toutes nues, qu'elles mettent de la musique et dansent dans le salon en buvant les 2 bouteilles de vin! Ce serait top à voir...

As they say...don't count your chickens before they hatch!!!

Well they will drink some wine maybe eat something then they will be going out and come back tomorrow

sleep and eat and maybe take a shower to show some skin so we poor guys don`feel that we have

thrown 45 bucks in the lake :idk: :doh: :headache: :screwy:

Last day of my subscription and my snapshot  :). I will renew it when something interesting happens.

or, do you mean IF something happens...i'm guessing we'll see them tomorrow.  Is it just me or does it seem like things get more interesting near the end of the month???

Well they will drink some wine maybe eat something then they will be going out and come back tomorrow

sleep and eat and maybe take a shower to show some skin so we poor guys don`feel that we have

thrown 45 bucks in the lake :idk: :doh: :headache: :screwy:

they will be going out and will do the same routine as normal . so I wont be expecting anything from them in the apartment at all.