Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Clearly they're here. So that when I let out my last picture.  it was no id,  they know it was me because username and then I was banned.

But they should have thanks for that they heard us in connection with Kami and Kristy. So we'll just hope that Irma and Anna reappears.

Have you also noticed that those newsletters occasionally writes that "has left the project" on some, but not all. They did it in Irma, but not Anna, do I mean.

Irma, Anna and Danaya had been a bit of a threesome, I think  :yeahbaby:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Yury,

There might be something of help to you in this thread:

http://camcaps.net/index.php?topic=7997.0

I think Rivotril had an issue similar to what you are describing.

And this was his solution:

http://camcaps.net/index.php?topic=7997.msg218490#msg218490

Hope that this helps you.

:)

The problem in Chrome. I will use the Fox to this forum and look for the Chrome's problem.

Thanks to all who helped.

Thanks for the info on the invisible code.  No way to cover/hide the flashing dots?  Anyway, sounds like another typical day.  Adele gone already...probably both gone again later?  This would be funny if it wasn't so sad.  Someone last night said RLC listens to this thread...if this is true than why don't they correct this issue and get rid of these two and bring in some real tenants who actually want to be here for the purpose of the apartment... It sounds like many won't re-subscribe  due to this room and, as i mentioned, unless things change, i most likely will never subscribe. 

Think she'll like. Having retrieved a dress from the closet.

so...like i said.  Just like Adele. come home at 4:00, show a little, sleep, shower, maybe eat, leave.  They are both using this apartment like it has a revolving door.  Never here for any period of time.  And RLC uses this as a Premier room to attract new viewing and subscribers?  RLC:  Get a clue.  RLC is being used as  are the subscribers who signed up specifically for this room and it's potential.  RLC: Wake up.  I'm outta here...again. 

I'm beginning to doubt whether Danaya will travel home tomorrow. Who will clean towel the day before departure, wash linens etc. Could be that she gets to Monday. But it is allowed to hope for a longer stay

Adele came home in 1515 now they are in her room and go through VK el contacts .. Was not dress but jeans on Danaya, perhaps out at Spa or what she is?

1533 Danaya went out. Adele is back at home. (Bet she settles to sleep soon