Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

dayana a quitter l appartement

a 15h20 cette après midi avec un sac remplis de linge et 1 paire de botte et 1 paire de chaussure a talons  .

et bien elle a une vie aussi!!! ;D ;D ;D un vendredi soir à Barcelone, elle devait avoir mieux à faire, que de rester enfermée!! et comme adèle a dormi un peu, je ne serais pas étonné qu'elle sorte aussi!!!

and although it has a life too !!! ; D; D; D a Friday night in Barcelona, it would have better to do than stay locked !! and as adèle slept a little, I would not be surprised that so too !!! :yes: :yes: ??? :)

I have to speak m y mind! There is no way in hell that there`s no contract for these girls to attend to this apartment!!!

And i`m pretty sure there`s some things that they have to do!

One thing is they have to show some nudity and second they have to spend some time in the apartment.

They on the other hand do not have to show explicit nudity but if they do they will have more pay.

In this apartment as it have turned out i think these two girls have stepped out of the line a little bit.

They do not spend so much time in the apartment that will satisfied all of the paying members of RLC!

Therefore i think it would be no big issue if they got a reprimand from RLC.

I for one feel that ivè been a little fooled by the other attendents like Irma,Anna and even Ilona and before that Kristy-Kamila-Rita.

Because they spend a lot more time in the apt.

I have some mixed feelings even to say the things that i have done here, but i feel that i have to.

I really like these two girls but i feel that they just take advantage of the good fortune they have got in to.

And to be honest with you in the end it is we who pay for their being there!

That is my thoughts and you can agree or disagree but for me the 45 is quite a lot  :idk:

I have to speak m y mind! There is no way in hell that there`s no contract for these girls to attend to this apartment!!!

And i`m pretty sure there`s some things that they have to do!

One thing is they have to show some nudity and second they have to spend some time in the apartment.

They on the other hand do not have to show explicit nudity but if they do they will have more pay.

In this apartment as it have turned out i think these two girls have stepped out of the line a little bit.

They do not spend so much time in the apartment that will satisfied all of the paying members of RLC!

Therefore i think it would be no big issue if they got a reprimand from RLC.

I for one feel that ivè been a little fooled by the other attendents like Irma,Anna and even Ilona and before that Kristy-Kamila-Rita.

Because they spend a lot more time in the apt.

I have some mixed feelings even to say the things that i have done here, but i feel that i have to.

I really like these two girls but i feel that they just take advantage of the good fortune they have got in to.

And to be honest with you in the end it is we who pay for their being there!

That is my thoughts and you can agree or disagree but for me the 45 is quite a lot  :idk:

They don't spend a lot of time because they have jobs?