Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

adele  only  in  this  for    free    accomodation    dont  care  less  about  you  paying    guys    adele  says  jump    danaya says    how  high    i  think    danya  feels  obliged  to  go  out    every  night      adele  is    a  selfish    brat  come  on  danaya  stick  up  for  yourself    your    big  enough   

Oh dear so much for staying in tonight and doesn't Danaya look absolutely stunning tonight drying her hair. But now folks, why the scream after reading a text and who is Adreas, her mystery Spanish boy friend. Damn. Any translations of her and Adele's conversation in her bedroom? Looks like a late, late night and after all her good behaviour !

adele  only  in  this  for    free    accomodation    dont  care  less  about  you  paying    guys    adele  says  jump    danaya says    how  high    i  think    danya  feels  obliged  to  go  out    every  night      adele  is    a  selfish    brat  come  on  danaya  stick  up  for  yourself    your    big  enough 

Couldn't agree more @roy. Adele has been back just a couple of hours and she is leading Danaya on already. It's so sad she is so vunerable

so they are together again and going by previous posts maybe they have this night in but then to my dismay, Danaya gets dressed again in a similar fashion as the last week to go out, albeit one hour later probably because of Adele's homecoming. The heated phone call before she goes out. A question for Yury if you don't mind: I believe you are a Russian speaker so do you know where does Danaya go every afternoon at 4 o'clock and who does she meet? Sometimes it looks like she doesn't want to go but she has to. It is worrying me. Any idea what that last phone call was about?Thanks

I do not know exactly. They with Adele around this time went to the gym (fitness, fitness equipment). She complained to the mother in Skype, what sometimes she does not want to go, but it forces itself and is engaged through the power.

As for the phone call, I do not know which one was the last. I'm not a fan of girls and I do not follow this apartment permanently. Besides, I can only see the first floor. Several calls that I heard were from her mother. They discussed the issues of work, relatives, friends and household chores.

They were not going to go today. Then Adele is going to go out three nights in a row. As I understand it, she has a lot of invitations. Danaya will go with it, because invited them both, and she is interested to maintain a good relationship with Adele. I think Danaya will not refuse her.

should  have    put    a    3rd    girl  in    then  danaya    dont    need    to    be    lap  dog    to    adele    i  feel  sorry  for  her she    seemed    ok    last  3    days    she  cant    say  no    or    adele  will    get  a    strop  on

I knew danaya would not say no to adele.  once again, go out??? too bad danaya not care about viewers, rlc not care about customers and...little by little, i don't care about either.  Soooooo glad i didn't join RLC!  Saved some more $$$$!!!!

She is going out with Adele to nightclubs. She is young and likes to dance and party. Maybe she will meet some boy and hit it off. It's good to see her get out and away from her phone, and being laone in that appartment for many days she needs to have enjoyment.