Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

38 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I don't think this ever happened. If anything of any minor, slight interest happens in this apartment there is either a picture, gif or video taken by a member of camcaps. Besides, I seriously doubt that unless the phone was directly facing a camera, in full light (no infra-red) and within a metre or 2 of the camera, that any specific detai could be made out

Benfold, don't you know Harley by now? That comment wasn't serious. 

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I, for one, am very glad to see the new girl Aida.  Finally, someone that will stay home while the two absentee tenants disappear all night again.  Soon, they will arrive back at the apartment, go to sleep, get up to eat, sleep some more and than...repeat,  As long as they don't corrupt Aida, at least someone will stay home with us.  I'll take one girl like Aida who will stay here over two that disappear all the time any day of the week!!!

• Upvote 2

I agree with benfold. The girls didn't have wild sex parties int the like 20 hours the apartment was under maintenance! 

Will the conspiracy theories never cease?

And who the fuck cares anyway! If we don't get to see it then it didn't happen as far as we are concerned! We get what we get and there is no use getting upset about what we don't get! Deal with it! I may want to see kristy bate or make it with Kami or a guy. But if I don't, which I probably won't, it isn't the end of the world. Life goes on!

Enjoy what we get. And do it with your eyes open. They are doing shows for us (except for K & K who do love each other). But hey I don't mind, I am not pissed off.

• Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Irma and Anna did like each other. Anna  could have had Irma. These girls play at it.

I know but If you play with fire you might burn yourself. These girls are more comfortable with each other every day and are more adventurous in their teasing show. A day they might cross the line. Not a big sex session some kisses if they are drunken and excited after a party night 

18 hours ago, horseshoejerry said:

That's ridiculous. Give them a chance. Why in the hell would RLC get involved in personal issues if they do exist. I believe the "issues" between the girls was created by people here not in the apartment. We have seen relationships develop slow in the past for whatever reason. This girls will have or develop their own dynamics naturally.  THAT'S real life.

Jerry you haven't been keeping up with the reading. I've BEEN saying give her a chance and I've BEEN saying it's only been a few days. Go back to see where my original quotes were. You are saying the same sh!t I said previously. Check out my recent posts. Believe me you're just repeating what I have been saying for the past few days.

Here`s a reflection of these girls when Adele arrived i thought she was a serious hard working girl with great ambitions.

And i thought Danaya was a fun loving go out and party girl and would have a hard time to make Adele go with her!

But hey there i was so totally wrong? It turned out that Adele just put up a show for us and the other girls and when Ilona

went away she completly turned around and showed her really personality! And that blew me away i could have bet a 1000 euros 

that she would be a stay in girl and Danaya was going out party all night? And there you go you can`t judge the book by looking at it`s cover?

• Upvote 1