Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

il y a 2 minutes, Hectorxx1 a dit :

Quite odd dynamic two girls complete isolating themselves upstairs, while new roommate hosting people over in her 1st week there. 

what sad and pathetic situation, a new girl must be call help to old lodgers, while others girls have stop all their activities and go to bed... Pathetic, really

Just now, isidore57 said:

You can see that NORA do and move like somebody who never leave this house 

So that's the famous Nora...very cute...Heard a lot about her but i came in just after she left!  Guess I missed out!

• Upvote 1

I've tried to tell you ladies and gentlemen that Nora is still involved with RLC to some capacity but you just didn't want to believe me LOL.  I can be a pretty fart smeller at times!! Nora looks damn good with her hair like that.....she is still looking damn good!!!

• Upvote 4

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I've tried to tell you ladies and gentlemen that Nora is still involved with RLC to some capacity but you just didn't want to believe me LOL.  I can be a pretty fart smeller at times!! Nora looks damn good with her hair like that.....she is still looking damn good!!!

LOL, Yes Nora is quite an attractive lady. 

The apartment feel lively now which is nice I must say. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

i agree , she is more beautiful  and she has a lot of  class , in french  they say  " la Classe "

Yes, she is a very classy lady indeed!!  I didn't realize how much I missed seeing her until now!!  The sad part is I'm not going to be able to enjoy her visit.  I hope you all get to enjoy her, I'm going on a bike ride to the races.  Enjoy her and be nice to her please!!

• Upvote 1