Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, homersimpson95 said:

yuri don't make me sad, danaya can adapt with every one, contrary to adele ; we can see that. And to be honest i've nothing against Aida, but this very shy behaviour since the beginning don't feel like to see her if danaya gone. Yes i know i have a soft spot, a nice feeling, for danaya but everyone know that ?

I also like Danaya but it seems she is so easily controlled...first it was Ilona...now Adele.  And, both of them know how to 'push her buttons' to get her to conform.  I'd like to see her more in control of her own life...

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

il y a 2 minutes, happyone a dit :

Aida is not the only one who has been shy in the beginning!!  Most of the women have been

you're right happyone, but with  Aida have said to his boydfriend by phone at the beginning (translate by our officials translators), i really don't think she will be hot, i think she will perhaps  become layla number 2, but not sure because of her bf

6 minutes ago, homersimpson95 said:

And to be honest i've nothing against Aida, but this very shy behaviour since the beginning don't feel like to see her if danaya gone

Aida has shown a lot more skin so far as, for example, Kamila and Milana at the beginning. I think she is really trying to get rid of her shyness, and I believe that she will succeed on that very quickly.

• Upvote 4

il y a 2 minutes, See a dit :

Aida has shown a lot more skin so far as, for example, Kamila and Milana at the beginning. I think she is really trying to get rid of her shyness, and I believe that she will succeed on that very quickly.

i hope you're right , see ! But if his bf is keeping an eye on her, that will be complicated .... 

36 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:
3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Aida is not the only one who has been shy in the beginning!!  Most of the women have been

Was it really shyness? They now talking pretty familiar, sounding to me. Could it be, that Aida is someone like a test to the other girls? Send by Nora? Im not sure about this. Maybe our russian speaking friends - by the way, thank yiu so much investing your times for translating for us dummys - can figure it out. Im courious now.

• Upvote 1

à l’instant, homersimpson95 a dit :

i hope you're right , see ! But if his bf is keeping an eye on her, that will be complicated .... 

or another solution, RLC ask to Aida bf to come time to time in the barcelona apppart, and ok perhaps (but not sure) that can be interesting

20 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

If It's NORA...........she is looking a lot younger !!!

YES........that is NORA !  After I saw a pic from a different angle and heard her horse laugh......LOL  There is no mistaking ......Hangy lips is back .

4 minutes ago, homersimpson95 said:

yuri don't make me sad, danaya can adapt with every one, contrary to adele ; we can see that. And to be honest i've nothing against Aida, but this very shy behaviour since the beginning don't feel like to see her if danaya gone. Yes i know i have a soft spot, a nice feeling, for danaya but everyone know that ?

Homer, you gotta give it some time. The girl has been there two days. Everyone is shy in the beginning. I remember first Danaya showers, she used to cover her pussy with her hand when getting out of the tub. Look how far she's gone. Adele also. Naked downstairs and everything. Today I witnessed an almost frontal shot of Aida getting out of the shower. But the picture I took came out with bad quality so i'm not going to post it.

• Upvote 1

il y a 9 minutes, dana3 a dit :

I also like Danaya but it seems she is so easily controlled...first it was Ilona...now Adele.  And, both of them know how to 'push her buttons' to get her to conform.  I'd like to see her more in control of her own life...

i think danaya is the solution with this appart, she can adapt with everyone, she can stay in appart, she can go out, she can have sex or near sex, depend just the partner sha can have. Danaya my favorite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, gelsgels6 said:

Who knows, maybe they will be brought back in the not so distant future.  Look at K and K...RLC listens to us some of the time.  Maybe they can repair whatever the problem was with paperwork.  Let RLC know what you think...they are watching and reading...it is in everyone's best interest for all of us to be happy.

sidenote: just to see the way Aida was dancing in her room  before  any one came over to me automatically tells me that she has a sensual side and ill always side with this

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, homersimpson95 said:

i think danaya is the solution with this appart, she can adapt with everyone, she can stay in appart, she can go out, she can have sex or near sex, depend just the partner sha can have. Danaya my favorite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you're right...i wouldn't mind at all being wrong about Danaya but....time will tell.