Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

If I was Aida, I wouldn't stay a minute more with those two bit--es.

I agree.  I was really hoping Adele would leave first...than Danaya if need be.  What a shame if true.  and, if true, those two should really be ashamed of themselves but, i doubt if they will...no conscious.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, dana3 said:

I agree.  I was really hoping Adele would leave first...than Danaya if need be.  What a shame if true.  and, if true, those two should really be ashamed of themselves but, i doubt if they will...no conscious.

But like I said she might be back with the girl in the blue dress (Ihope)  Those two think only of themselves and the money they can make with us and their clients friends.

• Upvote 1

Je suis d'accord. Adele est celle qui doit quitter en premier temps. Elle est arrivée dans cet appartement le 7 Février, donc si elle fait 2 mois, cela mène au 7 Avril.. C'est encore trop long, mais on verra ce que Nora décidera sur son sort..très bientôt! Aida, doit rester, et bien s'adapter avec Danaya.et peut être après avec une autre fille (remplaçante d'Adele)! Voici mon avis.

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I think we should give Aida the nickname MISS BUBBLES, she uses more bubbles in her bath than Ilona did and I thought that was crazy. HAHAHAHAHHA.

Aida had a problem with the use of foam in the bathtub. Nora explained to her how to use (talking about a button that must be pressed). Apparently Aida has not yet mastered this complex machine. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, homersimpson95 said:

adele had prepare some alcool drink than danaya and adele have drink fast. I think they prepare to go out, they will probably a little drunk before go in club.. I'm sorry to say that, i think that is pity to do that.....I hope i'm wrong

more than likely, you are correct.  Why should they change their behavior now?  I have come to expect nothing from them with regard to this apartment and, as a result, i have not been disappointed. What i am disappointed in is RLC.  

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

When the f--k are they gonna leave and be replaced by intelligent girls ?

I'm not sure how to describe it other than adele leads and does what she wants with little or no regard for others and danaya follows cause she never learned to say 'no'!  

• Upvote 1