Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, homersimpson95 said:

i confirm it is really a lesson ;) adele  seems to give detail technic........(impossible to explain lol)

LOL, I take your word for this homersimpson95. Yes, you are right, it seems its about techniques which as you explained are impossible to explain :huh: LOLLLL

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Incredibly Danaya is listening to Adele intently as if she is actually learning something. All I can say is if you don't know by now dear Dayana then stay ignorant and stick to the female variety. On the other hand it would be far more interesting if they showed us how they stimulated their honey pots with the said weapons!

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, dana3 said:

if it's that bad, maybe they should start with 'practice kissing'??? Then, advance to the banana...just a suggestion!

What's with the negative??? I thought it was a really good suggestion.  Which came first in your experience?

5 minutes ago, homersimpson95 said:

hflyer i think you have a lot of certaintis about these girls without have a start of proof. What i think about her i don't write her because i have not proof. When you will have proof we can exchange about that .

To be honest, after your comments homersimpson95, I am now watching them with a new interest and yes, you are right, adele seems to know what she is taking about and Danaya is full of ears. Interesting indeed.

Now they have pulled the banana foreskin back and proceeding with phase 2, lol !!!!!

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Incredibly Danaya is listening to Adele intently as if she is actually learning something. All I can say is if you don't know by now dear Dayana then stay ignorant and stick to the female variety. On the other hand it would be far more interesting if they showed us how they stimulated their honey pots with the said weapons!

and by the way dear Dayana, don't forget you are just getting over one sore throat and cough. You wouldn't want to do anything to cause another one :heart:

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

there not too many things that they can do to salvage this apt it is dead now all the good memories are gone.

I still have my memories of anna and irma...i just pretend this is a 'different' apartment!  It's difficult to do but i'm getting better at it!

• Upvote 4