Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

It seems to me that Danaya would like to start something with Adele...just like she wanted to with ilona.  However, neither of them want to follow through with her...It's almost like she just doesn't  get it  that they are not/were not interested in her that way??? Am i reading too much into danaya and/or adele or ilona?  It seems adele and/or ilona are/were much more concerned about controlling danaya??

If you watch their interaction you will notice that D may like what she is doing but A is just letting us watch it. Even the boob painting had no passion. Watch K and K. they are friends and actually enjoy each other's company. The A part of D and A, doesn't really like D so she won't get into it. Also watch Irma and Anna during their famous massage session and you will see what I mean.

• Upvote 7

i think adele doesn't want to do that with a girl, except show she can do but that is different (notice we have never see adele had sex or masturbation in thsi appart, so probably outside the appart because i can't imagine she hed no sex or masturbation since o1 or 2 months) , and danaya have perhaps a little afraid to test but she would probably like; as i said since long time danaya need a good partner (irma always help her ! help us !!)

• Upvote 7

14 minutes ago, ww_watcher said:

If you watch their interaction you will notice that D may like what she is doing but A is just letting us watch it. Even the boob painting had no passion. Watch K and K. they are friends and actually enjoy each other's company. The A part of D and A, doesn't really like D so she won't get into it. Also watch Irma and Anna during their famous massage session and you will see what I mean.

spot on! This happens to be just the reason its tough for me to watch

• Upvote 2