Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

39 minutes ago, dana3 said:

Jeg har lest andre som sier at Adele har forlate ved 07.04 mens Danaya har en annen måned? Jeg forstår ikke visum ting selv! Akkurat det jeg leste!

Danaya supposedly travel 20.4

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I did made another set images of her fast eating session just now. But i will not upload images. It's pretty much the same as it was yesterday.And there is nothing to add. She just don't take her time to enjoy in food. Everything is eaten under three minutes. And if you ask me well i guess it's not normal.

• Upvote 1

Pregame preparations begin for the regular Tuesday night out on the town, soon Adele will mix some strong drinks, just to get the pumps primed and ready for the evening. Danaya will spend the next couple hours getting her hair done, and pf that at least an hour putting on make up. SO everything now in this apartment is very predictable, you don't even have to watch anymore. You just know what is going happen and when it will happen. SAD...............IRMA AND ANNA WE MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH...........PLEASE COME BACK !!!!!!!!

• Upvote 8

4 minutter siden, Thestarider sa:

Oddsene Foran forberedelsene begynner for Vanlig tirsdag Kveld ute på byen, Snart Adele Vil blande Noen Sterke drikker, bare for forbunds pumpene primet og klar for kvelden. Danaya Skal bruke de neste neste par timer forbunds Håret Gjort, og PF på Minst en gang en Sette på Sminke. SÅ alt Na jeg nettstedet leiligheten er Veldig forutsigbar, du Trenger Ikke Engang Å se på Lenger. du bare vet Hva Som Skjer skje og NAR Fondet Vil skje. SAD ............. .. IRMA OG ANNA Vi Savner deg SÅ Mye ........... Kom Tilbake !!!!!!!!

Danaya bought a bottle of liquor. Standing slightly camouflaged behind Coke and carton of juice on the dining table.

• Upvote 1