Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, legrandrobert said:

She can't she's like a puppy dog affraid to stay alone

but she would be with aida...a real person...someone who won't try to control her...of course i never thought adele would turn out to be the kind of person she is!

dana you  are  right  again  in  all  your  posts  you  write  exactly  what  i  am  thinking   let  danaya  fuck off  home  with  adele    my  opinion of  her  is  rock bottom  from  what ive  read   in these  posts   once  most   popular   now  no  better  than  adele  she  may   as   well   go   would  not  be  suprised  if  adele  dosent   persuade her   to  go  at   same  time   both  a  pair  imature  idiots    

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, dana3 said:

but she would be with aida...a real person...someone who won't try to control her...of course i never thought adele would turn out to be the kind of person she is!

If you think Adele would leave Danaya alone wih Aida you're dreaming , I'M sorry.

• Upvote 1

Just now, legrandrobert said:

If you think Adele would leave Danaya alone wih Aida you're dreaming , I'M sorry.

However, if Adele must leave on Apr 7 like some have said, then Danaya will be alone with Aida.  But it will probably be polite conversation and nothing more.