Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

51 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Everybody keeps saying that Adele now acts like Ilona, NOPE .... Ilona was funny, off the wall, and you could never predict what was going to happen next. With exception of eating oranges !!!!

Ilona was cute, Adele well pretty plain if you ask me, Ilona ass could fit inside one of Adele's big ass cheeks, and she had a smile to die for. Adele well just plain !!!!!!! Ilona had beautiful eyes and well Adele just plain..... So there really is no comparison between the two of them.

Ilona brought us IRMA and ANNA , two of the most watched girls of RLC only surpassed by K&K.....Adele brought us Aida !!!!! Thank God for Nora !!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with everything you wrote here: Nice to have another Ilona fan and i do not rate Adele i think she is very boring and the fact she cant sort out the problem with Aida is childish. I like Aida but she does need to show us a bit more. Id much rather watch Ilona laid Naked with her laptop than any of this boring crap that's going on lately.

• Upvote 5

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Are they anywhere close to being ready?  They are usually gone by 10:30pm aren't they?

10:30-11:00 til 5-7 a.m. than, sleep, awake, eat, sleep and, used to be...repeat. don't know now?

• Upvote 2