Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

The sad thing is, is that these girls could walk in tonight with semen running down the inside of their thighs and you people would swear that nothing happened tonight!!  I'm outta here....headed to the country in the morning!!!  I suggest that the rest of you get off your asses and do something besides watch RLC all day!!

7 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Alan, why do you even bother with these people? I love your posts man. The RLC  "overlords" do not script anything!!!!! End of story! 

Now, is the lez stuff fake? Yes! Do they give shows? Yes! But rlc doesn't tell them what to do. 

This is not VV!!!

LOL, it's just like politics. I can't sit there and watch people fall for a lie, hook, line and sinker because they don't have the ability to see the forest for the trees.

Here's another way to look at it for those that think this is scripted... if it was, why aren't all the girls having an orgy every night? That would drive RLC's profits through the roof, right? SImple contract; "fuck everyone in sight or your out".  Why? Because it wouldn't work. No one would pay $45 a month to watch a scripted orgy.

Now, if an orgy happened because the girls actually planned it - that would be a real profit-maker.

Everyone gets hung up on this "fake lesbian sex" when we all can see it's not "sex". It's little girls playing "doctor" for the audience to keep their free rent. Danaya and Adele are prime examples. You really think RLC couldn't come up with a better script than painting cocks between breasts? LOL  Comon guys, these are the ideas of desperate girls wanting to keep their free rent.

Watch K&K and tell me that's fake. If you think it is, you've missed a lot of life. K&K love each other, but the fact they are both girls is getting in the way of truly expressing themselves. I do hope they remain freinds for life, and maybe someday throw caution to the wind and make love to each other. They both deserve it.

End of story.

• Upvote 3

Alan, so true about K & K! I hope they let their  love through. But as we know pal, life takes us different ways maybe to marry guys!

You should come on the chat pal. I think you would be a great addition there!

the controller and the controlee are home..adele looks happy, danaya not so much...

poor danaya....adele will talk and tell her what to think...before long, danaya will agree...adele just knows how to push those buttons!!  

• Upvote 1