Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Well gentlemen it is almost 7 am, and those girls are both still awake texting away. Both of them laughing and giggling to themselves. They must of had a pretty good time tonight, although there are times that Danaya still looks unhappy or confused about the whole situation. 

They certainly have their days and nights mixed up again. They must be some kind of adrenaline rush not to be tired after dancing all night, I know Adele's feet were killing her, It's no doubt with 5 inch spike heels on. 

They spoke more in English tonight that I think I have ever heard them speak, so that was fun to listen to.

Anyway another typical Thursday night clubbing and it sounds like maybe Danaya will be meeting someone for Lunch or Brunch..They better get some rest as the weekend approaches really fast when you get to sleep after the sun comes up on Friday morning.

I sure remember those days LOLOL glad they are just a memory.:biggrin:

Indeed lunch/brunch beckons and if my hearing didn't let me down would that be with the guy that lives in the middle of China. So much for the love of her life or is he kept just for night times? 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, cacjc said:

where is Vica sleeping?

with Adele-----------------12:56pm Adele and Vika went out , to the store probably-------------But I think Adele made a mistake, she went in Danaya'.s room while she was trying to sleep.  Danaya didn't seem too pleased.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

with Adele-----------------12:56pm Adele and Vika went out , to the store probably-------------But I think Adele made a mistake, she went in Danaya'.s room while she was trying to sleep.  Danaya didn't seem too pleased.

So she's trying to get Vica on her side against Aida

Poor old Aida does not stand a chance