Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

im glad aida has someone to talk to now and i hope she establishes a good friendship with vika and if i was her as soon as adele leaves and danaya tried to talk to me i would ignore her and let vika know the situation so she gets a taste of her own medicine.

• Upvote 3

adele on phone planning the day.  soon, she will go upstairs and give danaya her orders for the day.  Danaya will do whatever adele tells her to do because danaya is owned.  Yes...i do think danaya likes adele (but have no reason why) and adele will use that like/care to control danaya.  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, canito said:

im glad aida has someone to talk to now and i hope she establishes a good friendship with vika and if i was her as soon as adele leaves and danaya tried to talk to me i would ignore her and let vika know the situation so she gets a taste of her own medicine.

I said the same thing yesterday and somebody called me mean.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

I said the same thing yesterday and somebody called me mean.

It's not mean...it's how many of us feel after watching the 'mean girls' (danaya and adele) treat aida with 'meanness'.  Adele because she's just mean and danaya because she's under adele control.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, dana3 said:

I saw danaya try to tongue adele but didn't see adeles tongue come out at all...she just made a face like OH MY GOD and went upstairs...

I don't get it. Do you guys make up what you see? Adele went to kiss Danaya, Danaya stuck her tongue out and Adele kissed it. Plain as day. She chuckled after that. Then they hugged with Adele clearly being pulled in between Danaya's legs and Danaya patted Adeles bare(ish) bottom. Maybe it was just a show but there was no disgust or revulsion showing on either of their faces.

• Upvote 1