Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Did I read somewhere where Danaya and Adele have a job in Dubai to go to?  I could be wrong here but I thought I read that somewhere.

Yeah i heard something about Dubai too thought it was in a transilation somewhere but not really sure.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I feel that if Danaya continues on with Adele she will continuously get hurt.  I sure hope that is not the case.  I believe that Danaya might have a child back home, don't know that for sure....just a hunch.

Definitely seems like she got herself between a rock and a hard place. 

• Upvote 2

I really hope Danaya finds a way to be happy. She was the victim in this relationship. I wish her the best.

Adele, on the other hand, is an opportunist. She will always get what she wants, and there isn't much that can hurt her. I hope she stays safe, but I'm glad she's going.

• Upvote 3

Just now, alanohio said:

I really hope Danaya finds a way to be happy. She was the victim in this relationship. I wish her the best.

Adele, on the other hand, is an opportunist. She will always get what she wants, and there isn't much that can hurt her. I hope she stays safe, but I'm glad she's going.

Well said...