Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

DAMN IT'S LIKE VIKA IS ALLERGIC TO CLOTHES,,OR SHE JUST SIMPLY REFUSES TO WEAR ANY,,,I AM NOT COMPLAINING ONE BIT,,SHE HAS BEEN COMPLETELY NAKED FOR OVER 3 HOURS NOW,,JUST WALKING BACK AND FORTH FROM ROOM TO ROOM:heart::heart:

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

22 minutes ago, canito said:

its going to be sad because i think if she does argue or hits aida i think vika will end up hitting danaya.just for the fact of how they treated aida in the begining vika and aida will be beating the shit out of danaya,danaya can probably handle one but not two people.plus danaya is going to feel jealous cause she has know one to talk to or hang out with and she cant grab know ones titties anymore.plus danaya would get kicked out the project.:biggrin: 

These girls know if they turn to violence they will be out on the street. I would highly doubt that's possible, but verbal abuse can be bad too. If I were the girls, I would just clean up the kitchen and try to stay out of Danaya's way. She had her chance and blew it - best thing to do is just be nice to her for a couple weeks till she leaves.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

DAMN IT'S LIKE VIKA IS ALLERGIC TO CLOTHES,,OR SHE JUST SIMPLY REFUSES TO WEAR ANY,,,I AM NOT COMPLAINING ONE BIT,,SHE HAS BEEN COMPLETELY NAKED FOR OVER 3 HOURS NOW,,JUST WALKING BACK AND FORTH FROM ROOM TO ROOM:heart::heart:

Well, Aida grabbed her tits in the bath - maybe she's hoping she'll do it again LOL

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Maybe she was born in a nudist colony.....................loll

• Upvote 3

Well...it looks like i missed a little action but, i just got caught up thanks to all of you with the 'blow by blow' action analysis...thanks.  I'm looking forward to the 'new' dynamic and hope danaya decides to leave her bedroom. I understand she might be sad now that adele is gone but the best thing she can do is get up, get out of the bedroom and force herself to move...  

• Upvote 2

Ich denke mit Vika werden wir noch viel Spass haben aber Aida ist als 10 -12 jährige Mädchen stehen geblieben. Ich hoffe das jetzt ein wenig mehr mit Vika und Danaya läuft denke die würden gut passen.

Translate Googel:    I think with Vika we will still have a lot of fun but Aida has remained as 10 -12 year old girls are . I hope that now a little more running with Vika and Danaya think would fit well .

• Upvote 1