Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Im not concerned about any sex with the 3 girls -- thats for damn sure lol. Aida is one of the most immature girls ive ever seen on here. I wouldnt be surprised if she's a virgin .... seriously.  She's hott, a doll, jus sooo childish.

1 hour ago, Yury said:

Aida told parents that they do not clean in the apartment. Once every two weeks the cleaning lady comes to them. This is another reason for the break for maintenance.

There was no cleaning done today!!!  I don't know when you heard her tell her parents that, but I can promise you that there was no cleaning done during the outage!!

Something to ponder...

If Danaya is leaving on or about the 18th as previously mentioned, and Aida is going home on the 15th as Yury mentioned, that will leave Vika in the master bedroom with maybe two new girls by the 18th?

Vika, the Queen of naked and two new girls... NOW I'm excited.

• Upvote 2

Im not concderned about Vika and anyone because Vika isnt the wild, hot, sex, partying kind of girl. There may be 2 new girls but i hardly doubt Vika will be involved lol. Vika is more laid-back kind of girl, unless she finds a girl to be one - on- one with her. Adele and Da never had sex so it's doubtful there will be more than there has been so far.  Ive only been on here a couple of months, but so far ive NEVER  seen sex yet in this room yet. There's some playing around, touching, but that's always the most that happens.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, joejo said:

Im not concderned about Vika and anyone because Vika isnt the wild, hot, sex, partying kind of girl. There may be 2 new girls but i hardly doubt Vika will be involved lol. Vika is more laid-back kind of girl, unless she finds a girl to be one - on- one with her. Adele and Da never had sex so it's doubtful there will be more than there has been so far.

My excitement doesn't necessarily involve sex. Although I would love to see something develop, just the idea that we have two new personalities being added to one I already like is exciting in itself.

• Upvote 2