Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

what wonderful pictures...all except one downstairs...perfect 'voyeur' material.  When i look at the apartment right now, it appears to be the same apartment...but, something is missing...like, interacting girls?!

• Upvote 1

i had great hope for this apartment with the entrance of aida...then vika...I really thought danaya would open up and one, if not both aida and vika would turn this apartment around. Once again, i was wrong.  I now see no hope for this apartment.  It would be nice to see 'real people' living out their lives...instead, empty rooms, eating and sleeping!  Could be i'm just unfortunate and i keep missing all the 'living' parts!

• Upvote 1

this place is doomed aida has her head so far up her boyfriends ass that she cannot see why she was brought in to this project.she does not work for rlc she works for her boyfriend so let him pay her hes her boss oh i forgot he does not have a job.

Aida leave the apartment on Monday 18 April and
Danaya on Wednesday 20.
K & K away on holiday, it will be empty on RLC/CC next week!
Only Vika again, but for how long?
We'll have to wait anxiously on what happens next ...

• Upvote 5

48 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Aida leave the apartment on Monday 18 April and
Danaya on Wednesday 20.
K & K away on holiday, it will be empty on RLC/CC next week!
Only Vika again, but for how long?
We'll have to wait anxiously on what happens next ...

The waiting anxiously part I gave up on a long time ago!!  This apartment will never be what it once was ever again.