Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I'll be the first to admit that I hope she gets another week.

The fact that she was leaving today, on April 20, did I catch in a translation in January or early February, and has been repeated again later.
Seeing that she has taken up the suitcase, so we'll see. I hope she stay, it bodes well for this apartment, after the night show

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I'll be the first to admit that I hope she gets another week.

The fact that she was leaving today, on April 20, did I catch in a translation in January or early February, and has been repeated again later.
Seeing that she has taken up the suitcase, so we'll see. I hope she stay, it bodes well for this apartment, after the night show

She must have bought a new suitcase because the one she came with is in the closet still, she already sent back several bags of clothes with Adele. Her time will run out soon so we know she is leaving this week for sure, unless she is under a working visa which I doubt. To bad I will miss her and the eye strain she caused me:heart:

• Upvote 4

I think a big vote of gratitude is due to RLC this time for pulling out all the stops to get the problem with the cams sorted out in time for last night's big event. There are a lot of folk who slag them off and yes they can be frustrating when the apartment goes u/m for no apparent reason but last night the technicians worked well past normal Spanish working hours. So credit where credit is due. Thank you RLC for enabling a memorable night to be viewed. Yes today I am a happy man and will be even happier if Dayana stays a bit longer - Normal Service is Resumed. :angel: :heart: ::)

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It seems just about every girl that comes to that place smokes.  When they kiss each other they'll feel like they are kissing an ashtray.

That's the exact words I use to my missus StnCld about kissing an ashtray. That's why I haven't kissed her for long while.; when will they ever learn. It's true what they say about there's nothing worse than the converted. Well here stands a 25 year convert and hope I live long enough for another 25.

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

She must have bought a new suitcase because the one she came with is in the closet still, she already sent back several bags of clothes with Adele. Her time will run out soon so we know she is leaving this week for sure, unless she is under a working visa which I doubt. To bad I will miss her and the eye strain she caused me:heart:

I am wondering if that suitcase might be Elisa's and she will be moving into Danaya's room upon her departure?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Hectorxx1 said:

Bad pun on the way but this apartment has bounce back into liveliness in my opinion. 

They might prove me wrong but I enjoy last night activities even if was just them talking and drinking or couple hours. 

bounce

dnyboobshake.gif

elisashowerbounce.gif

Hector, does your camera have a jiggle to it, pal?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I am wondering if that suitcase might be Elisa's and she will be moving into Danaya's room upon her departure?

Probably right Thes. I hope Danaya stays a while now. The dynamics in the apartment have greatly improved with Elisa there.

Although I have the feeling she is leaving this weekend.

• Upvote 1

Just now, mr1010 said:

Probably right Thes. I hope Danaya stays a while now. The dynamics in the apartment have greatly improved with Elisa there.

Although I have the feeling she is leaving this weekend.

she is packing to leave in the morning 1010:sad:

• Upvote 2