Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

22 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Enfin des francos qui peuvent écrire sans fautes.  Merci de me redonner confiance les gars....LOL

c'est sûr que dernièrement c'était vraiment la honte niveau français avec un certain "k2000" ,

j'avais jamais vu autant de fautes de la part d'un français,c'est simple il y en avait à chaque mots.

52 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Robert, I agree with you. Elisa is barely arrived, she cleans by which it passes (kitchen, living room). And besides, she's pretty, sensual and already naked bottom.

Henry, I do not agree. Vika is a pretty girl, full of charm, which seems to be well adapted and very quickly. Moreover, since his arrival, it was she who receives the most votes on what is said to her, and her bare or no pictures !! Yesterday she seemed a little tired, but I think it will tonight, at least I and hopefully all! Let us not forget that it is often naked everywhere, and no gene cameras or other girls! So see tonight ... and the following days ...

I also find Vika very attractive. She has a certain charm and is always very calm in manner. I like her a lot and enjoy watching her. 

• Upvote 5

Just now, winnlove said:

Sympa cette communauté de Français!! Enfin, on peut se lire et se comprendre, Merci les Gars!!

la communauté de français à toujours été présente après çà depend des périodes,certaines sont plus actives que d'autres

• Upvote 1