Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, kingpui said:

danaya have many time masturbate,but u have not seen really

always when she have watch a movie she had her right hand on her kitty and have carress it.

i think she have every day play with her kitty

I know,,Danaya has masturbated more times per day (5-10),,and more times per week (7 days),,than anyone in RLC's history,,but it was just so hard to see her doing it,so we have to go by what we can actually see and verify with our eyes,,We could see Anna and now we can see Elisa.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I know,,Danaya has masturbated more times per day (5-10),,and more times per week (7 days),,than anyone in RLC's history,,but it was just so hard to see her doing it,so we have to go by what we can actually see and verify with our eyes,,We could see Anna and now we can see Elisa.

hurra

I dont think Vika was so rude she did seem to ask Danaya if she could fill the Wardrobe. Also read Kitek translations you see they had allready discussed boyfriends. Elisa had planned to have her boyfriend come and asked vika if it was ok. Due to visa issues thats not happened. Vika is not as bad as she is been made out to be. She perked Danaya out of her slumber the last week or so. She is allways going to change her behaviour when the boyfriend is around. That was obvious. I mean he might not be here that long. It is an all girls apartment after all they dont usually allow permenant male residents.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Vika was nervous on her first day. But she got right into it. Lets hope she can get him up for something intimate. 

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Vika was nervous on her first day. But she got right into it. Lets hope she can get him up for something intimate. 

I have a feeling it will take awhile before that happens, but maybe in a month or so -- or before he leaves. When does she have to leave -- jus curious?