Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Two things I noted from last night apart from Elisa has an incredibly attractive pussy and lips close to Nora's: she spent a hell of a long time manicuring her pussy to a condition that must echo the phrase "as smooth as a baby's bum" but for why? She doesn't appear to be a girl about town; only for sightseeing and shopping so is she expecting her boyfriend even though he has visa problems or does she just like a mirror smooth puss. Secondly, the mystery of the notebook entries is she is following Spanish lessons from her iPhone and possibly attends the lessons in the evening as well hence her evenings away from 18.30 hrs. I like her; she is pretty and appears to be a good fun loving girl. Vika stand aside. Sorry Dayana but don't worry, she still hasn't overtaken you as my no.1 :angel:

Hello All. et Bonne Fête Robert! Concernant la maintenance du moment, il est possible que ce soit l'arrivée d'une nouvelle fille, car cela s'est souvent fait durant un week-end.. J'espère pour Elisa, nous l'espérons tous!!! A découvrir plus tard.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

Hello All. et Bonne Fête Robert! Concernant la maintenance du moment, il est possible que ce soit l'arrivée d'une nouvelle fille, car cela s'est souvent fait durant un week-end.. J'espère pour Elisa, nous l'espérons tous!!! A découvrir plus tard.

J'espère que ce n'est pas à moi que tu souhaites Bonne Fête, ne me vieillis pas avant le 3 déc. S.V.P.