Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, ze81 said:

Mrbox..wish i has in rlc in those days,lots talk so nice of k&k Barcelona days etc,at least i catch the wonderful irma,anna..that kristmas days it was fantastic..

yes...one of my favorite christmas' since i was a kid! lol

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, dana3 said:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!  Wouldn't they put his name (a name) on the apartment list?   Please RLC...nooooooooo.  At least in my opinion, this is NOT working!  Give up on the experiment...send him home and return this to a 'girls' apartment!  

Did you ever saw Kiko there? ... He was the husband (or BF) of Nora and it was good to see him in this apartment. .... It is not an issue to have boys there. Vika BF is simply someone that should not be a part of this kind of project, because he is boring like hell. ... Couples need to be cast as a unit and should not be introverted.

Were is the "Real" when BF are not allowed. ... They just need a better casting. That is all. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, MrBox said:

Did you ever saw Kiko there? ... He was the husband (or BF) of Nora and it was good to see him in this apartment. .... It is not an issue to have boys there. Vika BF is simply someone that should not be a part of this kind of project, because he is boring like hell. ... Couples need to be cast as a unit and should not be introverted.

Were is the "Real" when BF are not allowed. ... They just need a better casting. That is all. 

I never saw Kiko either. Yea they would put his name on the list im sure.

8 minutes ago, MrBox said:

well, i kind of agree with you except that there are soooo many things Not 'real' about this apartment like walking around nude all day, etc.  Allowing boyfriends to be part of this apartment doesn't make it real...it only makes it like every other apartment.  Just my opinion.  Leora's dog humping the pillow yesterday...now, that was 'real'!  lol

Just now, dana3 said:

well, i kind of agree with you except that there are soooo many things Not 'real' about this apartment like walking around nude all day, etc.  Allowing boyfriends to be part of this apartment doesn't make it real...it only makes it like every other apartment.  Just my opinion.  Leora's dog humping the pillow yesterday...now, that was 'real'!  lol

I laughed so damn hard when i saw that dogg humping the pillow. They didnt see it i dont think lmao.

Just now, dana3 said:

My definition of "REAL" is as good a posible like if there would be no cameras. ... It is not a good idea to avoid BF, because they could be there as a part of RL (like with Kiko in the past). 

For the real world (also considering the cameras) this means that the residents need to overcome there shyness and this can take some time. But even if they try to do so. They also need to be fun to watch. One property for this is very probably the necessity to be a little extroverted. ... Leora is a good example for this. 

By the way, i respect the opinion of those of you who think boyfriends should be allowed...it's just my opinion that they should not.  That is the one thing that makes this apartment a little different.  Boyfriends can come over, visit, etc....just not live here!  To each his/her own!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dana3 said:

By the way, i respect the opinion of those of you who think boyfriends should be allowed...it's just my opinion that they should not.  That is the one thing that makes this apartment a little different.  Boyfriends can come over, visit, etc....just not live here!  To each his/her own!

And they shouldn't all of a sudden let someone into the apartment. I think he'll leave soon .... i hope so.