Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I thought tha with the arrival of Rita, the Vika's boyfriend leave the apartment, but no, he is continues there, I am disappointed that allows RLC this, is supposed to be an apartment for girls , he has to leave soon , if not this is going to hell

Rita connaît bien "la maison des filles". Elle y résidait l'année dernière à cette époque, je crois, avec Nora et Kamila, Je pense que c'est le moment idéal cette venue pour Elisa. Elles semblent se parler et s'entendre bien.

Well there's a surprise, I never thought we'd see Rita back in this apartment again - she has far too much class especially seeing how she performed when visiting K&K recently so I can only think this is a short term occupancy. Could be good fun though; Vika had better watch out since she will never be able to boss Rita about and as for beardy boy, he'd be as well packing his bags now. Rita will have no time for sloths

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Well there's a surprise, I never thought we'd see Rita back in this apartment again - she has far too much class especially seeing how she performed when visiting K&K recently so I can only think this is a short term occupancy. Could be good fun though; Vika had better watch out since she will never be able to boss Rita about and as for beardy boy, he'd be as well packing his bags now. Rita will have no time for sloths

Ive heard good stuff bout Rita....heard she was classy like Elisa.

Anyone have any idea when this guy will go??   Until me I think he will go with Vika , but when will that be ?   And the most worries me is what will happen with Elisa , she will continue walking in topless or naked in the presence of a third girl ??  If this does not happen , this apartment will become a true boredom   

I would like to know your opinions folks about this