Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

so right through to really understand it,this house we do not want ugly man limited freedom of everyone in the house,What is the understanding of the drafters who are founders of this event?We do not want to go home this man,What can not be more clearly written,Understanding that everyone understands producer founder regulate or write me.Understanding that everyone understands producer founder regulate or write me.None of the girls in the house is not free,Although boyfriend VİKA not free

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Something serious has happened to this apartment and I don't just mean since Dayana left. When Elisa moved into her current room she needed no excuses to wander around semi naked and relaxed. Then there were the two consecutive afternoons of superb bates and she hid nothing, even Vika would wander around the apartment most times naked. Then the hairy sloth arrived and understandably Elisa was more dressed downstairs but even in her room she was not the same and even the bating subsided. Vika also covered herself up more even in front of her so called bf. Then super professional Rita arrived and she is so smart the only time she will show anything will be in the shower but only when it suits her. As for Elisa, it looks to me like even her now occasional bating has gone under cover so in my opinion someone has got to her. Her boyfriend at home or RLC? I guess we will never know but the sooner the recent new arrivals leave then the sooner the chance of letting Elisa return to fully relaxed mode. 

• Upvote 7

çok doğru göster gerçekten Anlamak İçin, bu ev Bizim evde herkesin çirkin adam Sınırlı özgürlük istemiyoruz Aracılığıyla, bu Olayın kurucuları hazırlayanlar anlayışı nedir? Biz ne olabilir, eve bu adamı Gitmek istemiyorum Değil daha net, herkes Üretici kurucusu düzenleyen Veya herkes Üretici kurucusu düzenleyen ya da evde kız me.None yazma anlar özgür olmadığını me.Understanding yazmak Hakkında anlar Anlamak, yazılacak erkek arkadaşı Vika İçin Ücretsiz olmamasına Rağmen

We had to move freely inside the house before her boyfriend came to this rite also warned the other girls, but unfortunately he was still beautiful images of ugly men finished freedom at home and still not get fired home emphatically cause ugly man?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

i remember when rita first came to rlc.walking around naked was nothing for her but when her popularity grew so did her head and thats where we are now. 

Jay, I'm sorry, but you are not correct. The change in Rita had nothing to do with her her getting a big head. It had to do with her getting completely humiliated or broken-hearted one night when she went out somewhere with Nora and (reportedly) her friends.

Rita had been getting more and more relaxed and was beginning to show more and more as she wandered throughout the apartment naked and showered in a completely natural and revealing manner. She also began flirting with some guy via email and everything seemed to be going great. Rita was smiling and laughing more every day. The whole scenario is written about in the archival threads. I'll see if I can find the right timeframe for you.

Anyway, to make a long story short, Rita (who had been happier and happier with her daily email flirtations) went out for a night on the town with Nora and supposedly they met up with some of Nora's friends. Something happened when they were out that completely changed everything. Rita came home crying and it seemed that all the joy had gone out of her. Then, she and Nora got into some battles and Rita seemed to say scr*w you. 

From that point on, Rita's attitude about nudity changed to what we see today. I was hoping that she could have gotten over it during the time she was away. But, I noticed that she was still not very open to showing too much nudity when she recently stayed at K&K's place. I'm not sure why she agreed to come back to the Barcelona house if she still feels the same.

One thing for sure - I would love to get my hands on whoever hurt her so badly that night and has caused her to alter her behavior in this way. She is a very lovely young woman and didn't deserve whatever it was that hurt her so deeply. 

• Upvote 5

Which begs the question...why did she come back?  RLC needed another girl like Elisa right now to bring a spark back to this apartment. Rita is not the one that's going to do that for them (or us).

• Upvote 7

5 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

One thing for sure - I would love to get my hands on whoever hurt her so badly that night and has caused her to alter her behavior in this way. She is a very lovely young woman and didn't deserve whatever it was that hurt her so deeply. 

And what if it was another woman that caused her to alter her behavior? What would you do then? And to be honest, none of us know how these girls act outside of the house so we don't what they deserve or don't "deserve."

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, shevchenko3434 said:

Hâlâ bok böceğini gitmedi mi

ah bi kovulsa skandal bit gercekten, ama ne şimdi bu adam gereksiz var gönderen bu çirkin erkekler eve ne Vardı desteklemektedir gitmeli.

oh really bi kovuls bits of scandal, but what is now supporting what the sender had this ugly men should go home when this man got unnecessary.

39 minutes ago, playa999uk said:

Is Vika's boyfriend a tramp or homeless , looks like he is only with Vika to sleep and eat , he never tried even to give her a french kiss , I wonder who pays for his food 

I haven't seen him show a single ounce of love to Vika. He never even looks at her unless she forces him to. Even when she climbed on top of him the other night in bed to try to get him to fool around a little, he kept his eyes focused on his phone screen. He only looked at her after she raised her voice to him to get him to look her in the eyes.

He seems to only respond a little when he thinks Vika is reaching the point where she might tell him to get out. Then, he gives her a little kiss and hug to show her he cares for her and she seems to just cave in. 

This is a very strange relationship indeed. But, I would be very, very surprised if he wants anything from her other than a free meal ticket. I don't like him at all.

Vika deserves a lot better in my opinion.

• Upvote 3