Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
21 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

wait for vika boyfriend to leave then the girl's will run around naked lol

if he ever leaves mike- RLC needs to take some kind of action to rectify this situation, and I agree with you that if he does leave, things will go back to normal, and hopefully see some "real" interaction between the 3 girls

1 hour ago, playa999uk said:

All keep on mentioning RLC do they check this forum, do they care about what subscribers think????/

Personally, i think they look at it but no, i don't think they care.  In my opinion, that's either a sign that financially,they're doing ok OR, they are perhaps the worst business people in the world!  As one who owns a business, i always try to resolve customer complaints quickly...not to do so would hurt my bottom line, ($)!

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, beaver67 said:

that's ok 1010- we all have bad days- lord knows I do, and don't forget Irma & Anna- that was not fake at all

Thank you my friend. Of course.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, gelsgels6 said:

Well, I have to say that RLC has truly maintained the "all girl apartment" with this latest group...Vika's boyfriend accidentally showed his vagina while he was showering.  Great Job RLC...this has to be one of the most exciting group of girls you have ever had in this apartment.   NOT!!!

disclaimer...I am being sarcastic!!! Don't ask me when he showed his vagina.  The skinny bastard is so hooked on his iPad, that he doesn't see or do ANYTHING.

Gels, my friend. How true. I miss you pal. When you can, come on the chat.

Oh and pal, I could never tell when you are sarcastic, lol. With me, I have to sometimes hit people over the head and tell them I am kidding. Hahha!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Agree same thing here,my subscripion ends in some days..if Fidel its still in rlc i will not pay..only gona pay when he s gone and far far from rlc cams.

Ben, ze, I don't mean to pour water over your theories but that might not help either. But if you don't want to deal with it then do whatever you wish. It is your money guys.

It will only make a difference if they sense a monumental dissatisfaction. But you know what? They probably have spies here  so keep complaining then maybe they will hear us.

• Upvote 1