Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

59 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

I know what you are saying, but doubt if they will- all part of what takes place, but we have all witnessed non tease- no fake times too

I get it beaver. I do. This is entertainment after all. And part of entertaining is putting on shows. And there are of course some real times too. The relationship between K & K is real. 

I don't know sometimes I wonder if I should change the channel.

I like you guys so much I don't want to give it up. And we have loads of fun with it.

Maybe I am just having what is now a rare bad day for me. Just tired and a bit cranky I guess.

• Upvote 1

Just now, playa999uk said:

she should show him that she is frustrated and masterbate with a big dildo in front of him 

when he wasn't there she didn't materbait lol

Guest beaver67
Just now, mr1010 said:

I get it beaver. I do. This is entertainment after all. And part of entertaining is putting on shows. And there are of course some real times too. The relationship between K & K is real. 

I don't know sometimes I wonder if I should change the channel.

I like you guys so much I don't want to give it up. And we have loads of fun with it.

Maybe I am just having what is now a rare bad day for me. Just tired and a bit cranky I guess.

that's ok 1010- we all have bad days- lord knows I do, and don't forget Irma & Anna- that was not fake at all

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Nick said:

when he wasn't there she didn't materbait lol

she did once in the tub on the jets