Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 hours ago, smurfy08 said:

Yes I know Yury. What I simply wanted to say is that a few CC members certainly don't know the meaning of tolerance.  It's not a surprise though, unfortunately :(

I cannot imagine some comments in this forum if Vika's bf is still here in two months. Probably a place to avoid. 

Very true smurfy. I already cannot stand all  this intolerance.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

True, Mr. 1010. I'm in full agreement with your subtly humorous and nuanced statement. I shall expound on it: Maybe we need more rules in order to restrict human thought so that we can be free.

We must be intolerant of intolerant people. And we must spread stories constantly about people who gossip about other people, because people shouldn't spread stories about other people. This act alone would reduce the costs of CC's bandwidth by 99%.

I also take offense to people who are offended by me. I just can't tolerate such haters. I hate those people.

Obviously, I don't belong on CamCaps! :biggrin:

And no, I'm not in any way jealous of this boyfriend dude, even though she should be fucking me instead of that miserable jerk...

• Upvote 8

Lesson of the day on free speech and tolerance:  "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" -  Evelyn Beatrice Hall, 1906
When will we ever learn!

• Upvote 1

I understand both Yury's and smufy's statements. They were being humorous, a valuable virtue, though easily misunderstood between various cultures and languages. 1010's remark I took to be equally humorous and snarky.

But, as the King of Off-topic, I am working hard to redeem myself. I am trying to figure out this apartment because I don't do one-night stands, and all the residents here are temporary.

That said, if I were young I'd date Elisa (and definitely Kristy) because they look like they're fun. From following this thread, I will assume that Vika has a protective and loyal fan club, too.

So Vika lovers, please chime in...

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, peppyflo said:

Anyone who has seen a few minutes ago Elisa: 'REAL' is so

what do you mean "real" peppyflo- looks like she is getting ready to go out ?

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, peppyflo said:

It seems to be happening a little mishap. Then quickly washed off her panties and inserted into her room a new tampon. So it can go too.

6 minutes ago, peppyflo said:

It seems to be happening a little mishap. Then quickly washed off her panties and inserted into her room a new tampon. So it can go too.

ok- your saying she is on her "monthly" woman thing- got it-thanks

55 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

True, Mr. 1010. I'm in full agreement with your subtly humorous and nuanced statement. I shall expound on it: Maybe we need more rules in order to restrict human thought so that we can be free.

We must be intolerant of intolerant people. And we must spread stories constantly about people who gossip about other people, because people shouldn't spread stories about other people. This act alone would reduce the costs of CC's bandwidth by 99%.

I also take offense to people who are offended by me. I just can't tolerate such haters. I hate those people.

Obviously, I don't belong on CamCaps! :biggrin:

And no, I'm not in any way jealous of this boyfriend dude, even though she should be fucking me instead of that miserable jerk...

Pal, I feel that you do not adequately express yourself. Do you need my help? And yes, this site is not big enough for us haters of haters.

1 hour ago, Yury said:

Elisa told Rita as they walk with her boyfriend and his daughter.
Daughter: "Dad, can I go throw the balls?"
Elisa: "And I!"
Daughter: "Dad, buy me chewing gum."
Elisa: "And me!"

:biggrin:

Does the bf have to babysit for Elisa too? The daughter could be her younger sister!

• Upvote 1

Well Elisa seems to be on that ugly monthly period. It didnt interfere with her morning bate.....if you can call it a "bate " lol. She didnt touch so.... Ive come to the realization that masturbation without hands isn't really masturbation. It does look hottt tho.... what Elisa does mmm.