Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

you can't leave her for one second. When she sprung out on the balcony I knew she wasn't over with her fun and after starting cooking her fish she went straight to her bedroom to finish herself off. 

She sure did eric. Never seen her do it on the balcony till today. That's her 3rd or 4th session today.

• Upvote 1

Wow she's really hittin the wine or something hard today. Sometimes drinkin right out of the bottle or her glass. Jus opened a new bottle. No it was jus almost full before she poured.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
15 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

you can't leave her for one second. When she sprung out on the balcony I knew she wasn't over with her fun and after starting cooking her fish she went straight to her bedroom to finish herself off. 

you have to watch her like a hawk- I missed all of it, pretty soon she will be up there with Danaya on the number of times she bates in a day- but Elisa is open about it, Danaya hid it

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

you have to watch her like a hawk- I missed all of it, pretty soon she will be up there with Danaya on the number of times she bates in a day- but Elisa is open about it, Danaya hid it

She may break the record today Beaver. The wine is really loosening her up. She really don't need it tho. She's always jus " Elisa"

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, joejo said:

She may break the record today Beaver. The wine is really loosening her up. She really don't need it tho. She's always jus " Elisa"

very true, and looks like she is getting ready to go out- maybe with Rita

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

very true, and looks like she is getting ready to go out- maybe with Rita

Probably so Beaver. They were together last night, so maybe today again. I think they are gettin to be close friends. Elisa talks so fast it's hilarious lol.

• Upvote 1