Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

where you got all this Ideas that her boyfriend coming today  if you listen  Jeojo God help us all 

I don't think anyone knew for sure.  It was just someones speculation that got out of control.  Normal for camcaps 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Really so you think that was hot, Wow ....I think you should get out more joejo. There are really good strip joints all over the country. they are of course have much better girls and strippers, and give you far better shows, than the little show she made to send to someone. What makes you all think it was her boyfriend anyway ??? could have been anyone man, or woman  that she is trying to turn on. Look at the shows she gives us the viewer on a daily and nightly basis. 

Lol i doubt it was sent to anyone other than her boyfriend -- if she has a real boyfrind anyway. I dont hink anyone would send that to anyone but a boyfriend IF, IF she really cares for him. Maybe she dont really care for her boyfriend... who knows. I wouldnt send a selfie- strip show to jus anyone. This is mostly coming from my girlfriend. # Ive seen videos, pics of other girls of the past on this site, and to me none compare to Elisa. Yea Nora, Rita, all are ok, but lol, not compared to Elisa .... to me, and alot more people too.

Only girl that can compare to Elisa is Nelly, then Rita, but others are OK!!! My opinion only and i never or would never go to a strip joint Thes. I consider myself a little more classy than that. I like personal strip shows, but id never go to a smokey, filthy strip joint. I would entertain classy girls like Elisa, Rita tho if they would come to me, or my girlfriend.

I noticed that Vika and the mountain man in addition to the loneliness of the two beauties Elisa and Rita succeeded in boosting the posts to 32,556 second comes gorgeous Leora 23,424 , strangely Kami and Kristy are only 7,451 posts

this means that we are all sadly to say, enjoying the unusual behaviour of this mountain man

• Upvote 1