Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, tripod2 said:

Apologize in advance to the Rita lovers out there, but she brings nothing to this apartment (other than her looks of course). Just saying.

You don't have to apologize, what you said is the truth!   I think Rita is a beautiful woman but that's where it will stay.

• Upvote 2

Just now, eaglewolf01 said:

Hi yall hope all is well. between work an my real life I have been busy . I haven't had time to check in like I wanted to I bet I missed a lot of excitement here lately

LOL......I hope you did EW, but I doubt it very seriously :)

1 minute ago, eaglewolf01 said:

men I sure have Harley it has been Waco   4 me the past few days . but I do think of yall here alot

Don't think of me EW......think of the ones that watch RLC.   I don't watch it anymore EW.....I just come here to put my 2 cents in and go about my business lol.   I am sorry that work is hectic for you right now and I hope it settles down soon so you can be a fly on the wall again.   Have a good one EW!!

• Upvote 1

Just now, mr1010 said:

Figures. More tease!

I think it could have been better if they were both drinking

but they were sober and too level headed

but they both seemed very comfortable especially Elisa she was first to get the top off

• Upvote 1