Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 hours ago, sereno said:

I have compared the earlobes, and while these are markedly similar, I think they are not one and the same.  Also, Elisa has no birthmark mole on her face cheek, visible on the boat girl.

Screenshot_2.jpg

OK, that ends that controversy. Boat girl is not her!!!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, rockinvidde said:

Well she is pissdrunk and have probably done something stupid when she was out tonight.

When she got home she was already crying and went to her room were she got several textmessages

and she couldn`t cope with that!

Maybe bf can't get the visa.

2 hours ago, playa999uk said:

I receive a long close-up clip from a friend it starts with her lubricating her labia, then with the insert and OMG she is dishy, No water marks, just a big zoom ,I do not know if I am allowed to post or not do not want to take the risk

Don't take the risk pal. Just tell us what you saw. Don't get banned.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TruVol24 said:

Sounds interesting .... the banana thingy, but IF it happened where are the pics. Sounds weird to most of us ive talk to. Im new to the site, but i just dont know.

It happened and there is one pic.

Some person as popular as this girl --  it seems like there ought to be a CLEAR photo out there. Surely somneone would post it if this sexy girl did this. Why post all the others, but not this one. From all ive learned, pics are ok....even a bana photo lo. I seen so many foggy, blurry pics on Reallife -- my eyes dont want to focus normally, or maybe a video? I still like this apt. tho it dont seem as real as alot of tha apartments on here. Lots of contraversy, lots of times. The Elisa young lady is good- looking to me, but not as much as that Rita girl. Just my opinion guys.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, peking said:

geeze us!!!!!

send it to me and I will post it

I was under the impression that's what this site is for or maybe I'm wrong?

Pal it is called camcaps. But rlc bans posters so you wont see them. 

But there is one pic in the thread of Elisa with a banana in her pussy.