Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, slider_69 said:

That may be the alcohol acting on her...............LOL.  ( Actually, she should cut down on her drinking ).

Maybe she needs to double up on the alcohol 

you go girl get sloshed

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Your so right it is RLC's fault someone said in an ealier post  there is just no chemistry between them

Sorry buddy,,,RLC has no control over how these girls interact or get along,,they just cast them,,and hope for the best,,,sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't,,,Sometimes we get a K&K,Irma and Anna,,Kamila and Monica,,,and so forth,,but sometimes we get girls that just don't get along,,I love to blame RLC a lot,,but I can't blame them for what these girls do,,because nobody can predict what will ever happen,,even these ladies don't know if they will get along until they get to the apt.....and if RLC always waits for 3 girls who are friends to occupy this apt,,then this place would most likely be empty all the time,,and then people would be bitching about that too.

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Sorry buddy,,,RLC has no control over how these girls interact or get along,,they just cast them,,and hope for the best,,,sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't,,,Sometimes we get a K&K,Irma and Anna,,Kamila and Monica,,,and so forth,,but sometimes we get girls that just don't get along,,I love to blame RLC a lot,,but I can't blame them for what these girls do,,because nobody can predict what will ever happen,,even these ladies don't know if they will get along until they get to the apt.....and if RLC always waits for 3 girls who are friends to occupy this apt,,then this place would most likely be empty all the time,,and then people would be bitching about that too.

Yeah your right Mike but still think they could try a little harder

and beardy boy didn't help things when he was there

the girls were not comfortable around him

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

Why the fuck is your bitch ass on CC begging to see pussy everyday for then you little bitch,,get the fuck off the computer and go find some real pussy,every single one of your stupid ass comments is talking about,,"please Vika,show some pussy" ,,"Please Eisa turn your pussy to the camera",,"Please Rita let me see you naked",,just like the rest on here,,old and fucking desperate to see pussy,,,and when you don't get to see any pussy,,you make stupid ass fucking comments like this

:biggrin:   :biggrin:  :biggrin:

crazy Mikey you made my day..........

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HomerSimpson. said:

Elisa is often alone in the appart, even when the other girls are there, and his bf is not apparently  very kind to not come with her. That's why the interaction with girls is so important in this appart, that is pity, i'm sad for you elisa. :sick::sick:Hope you have friends outdoor this appart. 

That is why this apart is to so different between k&k appart ; girls are far from their family, their friends, even if they are models and usually used to be not in their land, but perhaps not so long?  If the girls are more friends in this appart, that could be less difficult to support....

Couldnt agree more,westerday Vika and Rita were on bedroom togheter on bed talking and even smiling..poor Elisa come to the door smiled and both girl almost ignored her..it was sad..then she gone again to her bedroom and after to an shower..she was excluded by mainly vika,but Rita its no inocent in this..but Glad some are seing the same thing as me,be strong Elisa a lot more like you than the other two.

1 minute ago, slider_69 said:

DAMN...............I JUST LOST ALL SOUND ON THE RLC WEBSITE.........................ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM ?  ALL OTHER SITES ARE NORMAL !!!

Sound works all around for me.

4 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

DAMN...............I JUST LOST ALL SOUND ON THE RLC WEBSITE.........................ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM ?  ALL OTHER SITES ARE NORMAL !!!

Everything fine also here,sounds its fine.