Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

Sorry buddy,,,RLC has no control over how these girls interact or get along,,they just cast them,,and hope for the best,,,sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't,,,Sometimes we get a K&K,Irma and Anna,,Kamila and Monica,,,and so forth,,but sometimes we get girls that just don't get along,,I love to blame RLC a lot,,but I can't blame them for what these girls do,,because nobody can predict what will ever happen,,even these ladies don't know if they will get along until they get to the apt.....and if RLC always waits for 3 girls who are friends to occupy this apt,,then this place would most likely be empty all the time,,and then people would be bitching about that too.

AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE RIGHT NOW,,FOR THOSE WHO DOUBTED IT,,,RITA IS IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW LAUGHING AND TALKING WITH ELISA,,,SEE THEY DO GET ALONG WELL:heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

il y a 6 minutes, euromike69 a dit :

AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE RIGHT NOW,,FOR THOSE WHO DOUBTED IT,,,RITA IS IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NOW LAUGHING AND TALKING WITH ELISA,,,SEE THEY DO GET ALONG WELL:heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

talking is the minimum....they are polite and well educated, but that is different to have interaction or go out together for exemple or do something together

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HomerSimpson. said:

talking is the minimum....they are polite and well educated, but that is different to have interaction or go out together for exemple or do something together

They have gone out together several times,,or were you not here when they did that,,,I don't understand what you are expecting of these women,,,you talked about interacting,,so what is it that they are doing right now,,they are laughing, talking and interacting and they all go out with each other at various times,,so I don't get what you are talking about or what you are seeing.

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

17:06: Rita and Elisa went out together

Well what do you know about that,,,they proved me right,,,they do go out,and hang out together,,,,thanks Noldus the time keeper:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

And jayp buddy,,thank you for that little rant,,it made my day,,see while you were ranting,,I went out last night and brought home a Buns of Steel chick that looked like Kristy,,,all while you were here on CC begging for Elisa to turn her pussy towards the camera so you can jerk off your limp dick to it.

Anyone who sees your daily comments ..knows that you are a fucking liar,,,nobody who gets pussy on a regular basis,,is on here begging to see pussy like how I see it in all your comments,,more pussy in an hour than me LMAOOOO!!!!,,,unless you call your left and right hands pussy,,then yes,,you get way more than I do.,,I can never match you in the amount of times you fuck your fist everyday...you got me beat on that one:biggrin::biggrin: