Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

10:09: Rollerblades on and Elisa rolled out.

Hope everyone gets out of her way lol. She's sooo funny, but sexy as anyone could ever be.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

e7540e475580894759738ed631a62931.jpgb40f8864d8ab48196815aeee0f7a6973.jpgd47b1140f635192b3d7ca87d5eeeffbb.jpg

Hope she's as graceful as these girls, and dont hurt anyone or herself lol. Id make it about ten feet and id be on my ass if i skated tho.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

giphy.gifXw1RBHi.gif

Yea that's me hitting the pavement on my face lol, and my girl Elisa lacing up her skates. Thinking about things -- it's amazing how Rita handles all the things she does, and still keeps her sanity. She's on the computer alot, but you can tell she's studying alot, and trying to advance her life. I just hope Elisa and Vika have a plan for their lives also.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Both Vika and Elisa will be goners this month Stn Cld. Rita will be moving into the Queens room, and becomes the new Queen of the lair.

K&K will be coming to visit their best friend RITA, for the rest of the summer leaving the Moscow Penthouse to IRMA mad ANNA, with frequent visits to Moscow from Ilona, Danaya and Adele.

Nora and Kiko will be taking the apartment that C&M were in, and they will have visits from Alma and Diana who have begun a lesbian relationship.

Lev and Tabu start the long lasted torrid love affair and Tabu finally gives up the goods.

M&S and the Italian girl have the threesome that has been long anticipated,

S&H decide to finally let the bro's into the bedroom to help keep Susan's incredible apatite for sex subdued and under control.

Leora tells Paul to go take flying leap off the balcony so she can bring in that long time lover she has been hiding from everyone.

Maya is caught by Stephan with the dog and cats behaving like the animal we all knew she had inside her.

Nelly and Bogdan get really drunk with Efim and Darnita and give the best couple on couple all night sex fest that anyone could imagine.

Blue Bonnie is now known as The Violet Vixen and teams up Sabrina to have the best strap on sex imaginable, and Butch get pissed and leaves the project

Lets all jump on......... JUNE............ instead of Joy, Joy is rode hard and put wet.

I should have been one the staff writers for RLC because that is a perfect script :biggrin: 

Haven't laughed as much this early in the morning for a while; well scripted Thes. :cool:

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, jayp1220259 said:

i hope rlc does a better at picking the right girls this time.

Agree jay,the last girls(with excepcion of Danna and Elisa)here totaly an failure choise..lets hope for the better,but we never know..