Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Looking at Elisa's face she doesn't look like she's had much to drink, but for sure she has. Some days she handles it somehow.

I've seen her have drunk nearly two bottles of wine without that you can see it on her. You see it on your face is reddened and she loses things and swaying slightly as she stands silent.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
11 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I soooo wish i could understand their language -- it would be interesting im sure.

It seemed to me that Vika was sort of being suggestive to Elisa, as she was pointing to her, then herself a couple of times- just saying

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I've seen her have drunk nearly two bottles of wine without that you can see it on her. You see it on your face is reddened and she loses things and swaying slightly as she stands silent.

I know what you mean. I think the wine is contributing to the long conversation and her good mood. She's talking so fast it's funny as shit lol. She jus keeps opening the fridge every few minutes too haha.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

It seemed to me that Vika was sort of being suggestive to Elisa, as she was pointing to her, then herself a couple of times- just saying

You mean about her drinking?

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Nå er det bare ett minutt mellom hver sip

she ran into the room and emptied the glass with gin she had there before she went out ... thirsty today

Just now, Noldus said:

she ran into the room and emptied the glass with gin she had there before she went out ... thirsty today

So she finally left? If she keeps at this pace today is gonna be unreal.

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

She has almost emptied an entire bottle in one hour ...

Hep,only seen her for some minutes and she drinked about two glasses of champagne,man that a lot in só little time,could be that her feel a little lonly in apartment,without her friends,boyfriend and family and she drinks more for not thinking a lot in things.But as i said we cant do anything its her life and she can be fine with it.All this makes me like even more of her..she could be an cold person..or with an bad atitude..but not..she is and seems an Nice person,Nice cool vibe etc.

37 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I soooo wish i could understand their language -- it would be interesting im sure.

Hehe Deamer thats the wish of lots lots of rlc and cc members.