Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

21 hours ago, euromike69 said:

How much you willing to lose today Dreamer?:biggrin:

Id bet next months check lmao. Ive seen her take them to bedroom several times Mikey. At least tonight anyway lol. I hope not anyway. Funny i was one of a very few who never saw that the first time when it supposedly happened --- and i never left her room that night. Kinda strange how things happen. Alot happens when people want them to happen haha.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Id bet next months check lmao. Ive seen her take them to bedroom several times Mikey.

She needs Iron in her Diet,,,with all that alcohol that she consumes on a daily basis,,she needs to try and counter balance the effect somehow,,but she also smokes like a chimney too,,I would hate to see her face in 20 years,,it will not be pretty.,,I want her to live a long and healthy life,,but if she continues like this,,her body will give out eventually.

• Upvote 2

she has drunk a whole bottle before she went out. and over half of a second on after she got home. What she drank out we do not know .. Possible she is too tired .. but she has revived earlier ..