Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

So is mine,,and she looked oh so beautiful in the shower,,you see,,when she hardly gets naked 24/7,,it makes it a lot more fun/sexy and exciting when she does,,I like a little mystery in my ladies::)::):heart::biggrin:

It's nice to leave a little bit to your imagination -- just what you said. For those who think Rita covers up or hides -- you miss her showering, getting dressed lately. She dont really cover up. She at times is modest, but that jus shows she is classy. Even my girl covers herself sometimes when guests are around. Some girls just are more modest with their sexuality than others. It took Rita awhile to get comfortable with being naked around others. Now ALL ALL of them feel ok with being that way. BUT each has their boundaries.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Is Elisa about to do some topless Yoga?:biggrin::biggrin:

With my baby anything is possible. Elisa is amazing young girl ... never a dull moment. She might do anything Mike. The most unlikely thing --- Elisa may do haha.

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

It's nice to leave a little bit to your imagination -- just what you said. For those who think Rita covers up or hides -- you miss her showering, getting dressed lately. She dont really cover up. She at times is modest, but that jus shows she is classy. Even my girl covers herself sometimes when guests are around. Some girls just are more modest with their sexuality than others. It took Rita awhile to get comfortable with being naked around others. Now ALL ALL of them feel ok with being that way. BUT each has their boundaries.

I would just have sex with my girl,,or have sex in the shower with her,,,and then leave to go in the kitchen to get something to drink,,,and on my way back into the room,,they would slam the door back in my face,,when I try to open it,,by saying,,,"Stay out I'm getting dressed",,,now why they do that sometimes is beyond me.::)::)

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I would just have sex with my girl,,or have sex in the shower with her,,,and then leave to go in the kitchen to get something to drink,,,and on my way back into the room,,they would slam the door back in my face,,when I try to open it,,by saying,,,"Stay out I'm getting dressed",,,now why they do that sometimes is beyond me.::)::)

That's women Mike lol -- they can be unpredictable at times. Wow my baby is hungry this morning it seems.

I see that a former tenant still has connections with the interior of this apartment some of these girls are on their phones or get up early as this morning at the same time I say I say nothing  :angel:

Rita was just walking around completely naked upstairs,,so where are the people who bitch about her not being naked,,why do they remain quiet when she actually becomes nude,or are their typing fingers too busy::)

• Upvote 2

Just now, euromike69 said:

Rita was just walking around completely naked upstairs,,so where are the people who bitch about her not being naked,,why do they remain quiet when she actually becomes nude,or are their typing fingers too busy::)

Amen Mike. She does this almost every morning, but they still bitch. Not every morning, but most.

Just now, euromike69 said:

Maybe, she just changed her behavior. ... ::) ... If she now would also bring her BF to this apartment and have some nice open sex, i will be impressed. ... :biggrin: ... :angel:

Lately Vika is becoming loud and obnoxious about running her mouth, and interrupting things. Why she feels the need to become the center of attention -- im not sure.

• Upvote 1